The Silent Ones MC is celebrating the 1915 Armenian genocide | Deputy Granville DGMG

Ohngesicht

Username:YoDonnieBoy

Comment: WE ARE COMING TOK ILL YOU DONNIE BOY, SHOULDNT HAVE FUCKED WITH US 9GUNS UP8 

Pink Cage Motel Room 15

Pink Cage Motel Room 15

Pink Cage Motel Room 15

Pink Cage Motel Room 15

WE KNOW WHERE YOU ARE AT BITCH, COME OUT COME OUT, WATCH OUT KEEP UR GUN HOT BOY CUZ IM GONNA PUT THAT BALD HEAD THRU A CONCRETE WALL BOY, LOL, DEAD SOON, IK WHERE UA RE MAN

• Upvote 1

Username: GeorgeFromPasadena

Comment: WHATS GOOD WITH YOU BABYGIRLS, MY NAME IS GEORGE, IM FROM PASADENA, IM LOOKING FOR LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT, A WOMAN TO FALL IN LOVE WITH AND SPEND THE BEST YEARS OF MY LIFE WITH FOREVER YOUNG. COME TAKE A RIDE IN MY MERCEDES BENZZZZ, UGH..... HIT ME UP... WITH ALL DUE RESPECT. ARMENIAN BITCHES HATE ME. 

* a video would be attached *

Edited by Narco
  • Upvote 1

Username: JACKADAMSMAGAQANONHILLARYJAIL

Comment: Thank you for the very informative article! I see this type of situation happen all the time in Little Seoul! Those folks don't no manners! They threw my friend Jibari in our trash truck! Do not like! 😠

9 hours ago, LilManiac said:

Username: HippyLippy

Comment: And here I though I was insane and retard.... which I am, but this is beyond my level.

Username: AroundTheCorner

Comment: Nah homie! The only insane and retards are these fake ass bikers that should ride tricycles instead! They tryna act hard but all of them seem to be shot left and right! Wassup Silent Ones?! Living up to your bitch ass name? 

**VPN Protected, it registers to a city in India.**