Admin permission to start a brawl/shooting inside a bar/club/café

All those businesses are doing nothing to prevent that from happening however. They have no security whatsoever, whether in form of security guards, metal detectors or something third. You've countless jobless security guards looking for work daily but 90% of businesses do not hire any. Surprise surprise, things happen.

If things like these happened at places where people do their best to maintain peace but still unfairly fail miserably at it, I'd be on board with this suggestion. However given that IC methods of prevention aren't used at all, I'm against jumping straight onto OOC ones. Perhaps if those same businesses couldn't continue serving cocktails mere ten minutes after a shootout as if nothing had happened; owners of said businesses would care to try and prevent that from happening.

Go make a break-in request. See how long it takes for that to get answered. 

Also, recognize that bar fights and brawls tend to be naturally occurring events, rather than something preplanned like robbery or arson. It wouldn't make sense to "pause" RP for two hours while the involved parties wait for an admin response to what is really a very small event.

49 minutes ago, Morozzini said:

All those businesses are doing nothing to prevent that from happening however. They have no security whatsoever, whether in form of security guards, metal detectors or something third. You've countless jobless security guards looking for work daily but 90% of businesses do not hire any. Surprise surprise, things happen.

If things like these happened at places where people do their best to maintain peace but still unfairly fail miserably at it, I'd be on board with this suggestion. However given that IC methods of prevention aren't used at all, I'm against jumping straight onto OOC ones. Perhaps if those same businesses couldn't continue serving cocktails mere ten minutes after a shootout as if nothing had happened; owners of said businesses would care to try and prevent that from happening.

That wouldn't be too realistic, wouldn't it? How many bars have armed security guards waiting by the door? I'm not talking about bouncers. It's also extremely hard for a business owner to bend their opening times around the very different schedules of yet another 2-3 people each night, as you can't just hire anyone and opening without them would justify this exagerrated violence. These events take place in small country bars just as often as they do in fancy nightclubs and 99% of the time they're highly unrealistic. You don't respond to rulebreaks with IC action if you can prevent it from happening altogether.

36 minutes ago, SearAgenda said:

Also, recognize that bar fights and brawls tend to be naturally occurring events, rather than something preplanned like robbery or arson. It wouldn't make sense to "pause" RP for two hours while the involved parties wait for an admin response to what is really a very small event.

Not as often as it happens on GTA World and when they do happen, they're usually minor. Over here? You probably have at least one brawl or shootout for each opening with few exceptions and they're always end up in dead people either from fighting or from someone pulling out a gun, which leads to paramedics and police presence, the business closes after 30 minutes of opening and the next 2 hours are the same-old "investigation" that leads to absolutely nothing productive for anyone involved. Copy-paste every night.

There's nothing inherently wrong with these but there's something extremely wrong with the frequency.

On 1/4/2023 at 9:06 PM, Morozzini said:

The day when you'll need a security in a simple cafe, is the day when Los Santos should declare martial law. Other than that, I disagree with the suggestion.

Simply because criminal rp is barred as it is and civilians run out of their homes to shoot at a carjacker, not even knowing how many are outside or if this day will be their last.

Which brings me to conclusion, LS is a city with biggest rate of violence in the world. Because people CAN do that as long as it's within rules.

To change this you need to change people playing here, not the server. @Arkster

But let me elaborate further. I am from EU so naturally I never seen lot of things happening here, simply because this is an American city.

In many cities this is the norm. My norm, which I have to come to terms with, is when I leave my car unlocked near a cafe where I am sitting in EU, my car stays there with everything I have inside. 

Edited by Engelbert