Make going over OOC / Stalling over /B a common courtesy violation

Narco

So every time it seems that there's a shooting on the server, maybe a fight, stabbing etc people will instantly go over /b and start complaining, etc. Of course we can choose to ignore this as everything stays IC until an admin comes, although this is ultimately not only annoying, but ruins the situation due to the fact that things aren't going the way a player wants to. I think this should be a common courtesy rulebreak as we should always stay IC until an admin says otherwise, going over /b complaining is basically showing your OOC feelings and is overall (I'm sure we could all agree) pretty cringe. 

To counter this? make going over /b a common courtesy violation, which punishments would be handed out according to someone's admin history of course, such as if they have a history of toxic behavior over OOC on their admin record, trollish etc, then they'd obviously be put on a bigger time out! 

Just my two sense. 

• Upvote 6
13 minutes ago, MarcoEL said:

Or simply an option to toggle /b. just saying.

This I feel is needed +1 

Obviously staff being an exception where you'll see their local OOC no matter what.

Along with the already added /toggle pm, I'm sure this will immerse RP, /b spams my chat box, often making it harder to follow RP.

maybe a /sendnotification command that can be used once every x minutes? - so that if a player wishes to speak OOC with you about an issue with the RP, they can. As situations sometimes get resolved without administration and by players both being mature

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, LSD said:

This I feel is needed +1 

Obviously staff being an exception where you'll see their local OOC no matter what.

Along with the already added /toggle pm, I'm sure this will immerse RP, /b spams my chat box, often making it harder to follow RP.

maybe a /sendnotification command that can be used once every x minutes? - so that if a player wishes to speak OOC with you about an issue with the RP, they can. As situations sometimes get resolved without administration and by players both being mature

Last time I suggested toggable ooc chat no one supported it for god knows why, hopefully it will get added..

• 1 month later...

This already is in rule 1:

"Failing to roleplay a situation is strictly forbidden. You're expected to be roleplaying at all times, If a player breaks the rule during the situation you must finish the roleplay and report later."

Suggestion L&A as it is listed in the rules. Either way, this is common logic, and an administrator may use their discretion when dealing with a situation like this.