Make setting dirt on a car available for everyone

Irrtadum

I would love to see this implemented in game, however a command like this I don't think will benefit a lot in my opinion. I'd like to get a more complex dirt system, where you car gets full of dirt if you head off-road, and in case you don't wash it it'll remain the same.

+1 for this, I would love to see this in game. Pain to roleplay my pick-up truck as being full of dirt, when in game it looks like I just took it out the dealership.

11 hours ago, Late said:

I thought dirt was broken,

13 hours ago, noname said:

I would love to see this implemented in game, however a command like this I don't think will benefit a lot in my opinion. I'd like to get a more complex dirt system, where you car gets full of dirt if you head off-road, and in case you don't wash it it'll remain the same.

+1 for this, I would love to see this in game. Pain to roleplay my pick-up truck as being full of dirt, when in game it looks like I just took it out the dealership.

16 hours ago, Gigabyte said:

I'd prefer to have a dirt system that makes the car much more dirtier x miles traveled before resorting to a /setdirt command. So at the moment no, it's too much of a straight command that doesn't involve much roleplay...

The script has been broken for a while, or at least being worked on, as far as I am aware.

It got disabled quite a while back, so I just thought it'd be nice to have something to not have to call an admin every single time we want to get our car dirty looks wise. 🙂

• 5 weeks later...