Nerf new addon ARs

1 minute ago, Fireworks said:

Can we just remove recoil all together?

I've never heard either side complaining prior to this script being implemented about there being no recoil. This is a game.

As of right now the recoil script / system serves more harm than good, in its current state there is just far too many bugs and flaws that inconsistently strike the unlucky few with game breaking results. 

The easiest solution would ridding of it entirely, or reworking it... which I have a hunch neither is going to happen. (Prove me wrong devs)

• Upvote 1
34 minutes ago, Consistency said:

It seems the tables have turned from the discussion "Let's talk about Recoil".  We were told by illegal roleplayers that this is a skill issue and that LEO rifles are no different.  Perhaps now that both sides acknowledge issues we can all get together now and talk about a revamp of the recoil system or removing it  entirely : ) 

45 minutes ago, liq said:

Cleaning kits revert recoil to 0 on any rifle as well (this is a bug).

Don't think LEO's have the option to clean kits. If this is a known bug for illegal roleplay then I have full trust and confidence that everything is being done to prevent exploitation.. right? Why revert to no recoil (for both LEO and illegal ropleayers) when we /could/ just clean our kits before every hit and call it a skill issue  if anyone else complains.

To follow up:  If this is a bug and has been known, why hasn't it been fixed? 

Edited by Consistency
33 minutes ago, sribvlad said:

When you use a command to spawn a rifle and bullets out of thin air the rifle is in "prestine" condition.

If LEO's were allowed to use inventory rifles instead of /take I'd  welcome that. At least we'd have the same recoil (provided we exploit the same bugs)

Edited by Consistency
34 minutes ago, Consistency said:

If LEO's were allowed to use inventory rifles instead of /take I'd  welcome that. At least we'd have the same recoil (provided we exploit the same bugs)

What are you saying? PD rifle recoils is nuts, while illegal rprs can put on a nuzzle and have literally 0 recoil (which is banned for use by PD leadership). It seems at this point people are looking for non-existent things to complain about.

10 hours ago, Fireworks said:

Can we just remove recoil all together?

I've never heard either side complaining prior to this script being implemented about there being no recoil. This is a game.

Recoil is good to have so you don't see videos of 15 year olds 3 tapping SWAT Sergeants in the head, as we've seen many before.

But that assumes it works properly.

i.e. Underaged characters should get a lot of it.