Cars from GTASA

PlayerX

• 1 month later...

Buffalo = Ruiner; Uranus = Futo GTX; Savanna = Impaler/Voodoo. I don't really think any of those would be necessary. The infernus might be a good idea although there is a separate mod for it called the Dinka Nexus that has been suggested a hundred times so far. And I still think that it would just fuel the JDM rice domination in Los Santos.

That would be a no from me. And what's the IRL counterpart of the Super GT? It looks terrible in the HD version.

• 1 month later...
On 5/4/2023 at 6:47 AM, divaks said:

Buffalo = Ruiner; Uranus = Futo GTX; Savanna = Impaler/Voodoo. I don't really think any of those would be necessary. The infernus might be a good idea although there is a separate mod for it called the Dinka Nexus that has been suggested a hundred times so far. And I still think that it would just fuel the JDM rice domination in Los Santos.

That would be a no from me. And what's the IRL counterpart of the Super GT? It looks terrible in the HD version.

The Impaler and Voodoo are two door, the Savanna is four door. They are not the same. But the rest I can agree with.

• 6 months later...