WP CONTEST OVER - WINNERS ANNOUNCED

Heyste

Hey folks.

Today, after this post goes up, will mark the start of a 5 day contest.

What's the contest? Simple.  PM me a story set in the GTA:W universe of San Andreas.  No plagarish, or copying from an already written story you've used for GTA:W.

The story can be any length, and for those of you who do not write English well, grammar will not be marked as a failing factor.

As long as I can read and understand the story, it is eligible.(if there are issues, I will PM you and ask you to fix it.)

The story can be set up as a serious (auto)biography, a fictitious tale with a greentext plottwist, or any other way you can think of.

The prizes:

1st: 750 WP (1)

2nd: 325 WP (2)

3rd: 180 WP (3)

There are a total of 6 possible spots to win, and the winners are determined by which stories I like the most.

Any style of writing; suspense, drama, action, comedy, horror, they're all allowed.

Only one attempt per UCP, one prize given per UCP. No second chances given for plagarized/copy and pasted stories.

The contest will seace on Friday, on the exact time this post was posted.  The winners will be selected and given their prizes on Sunday.

Leave any questions/comments below.

Good luck!

*Title your pm as follows: 

UCPName - Contest Entry

Edited by MChavera
  • Upvote 5
23 hours ago, shaobadman said:

cool idea, would be nice to have a rough number of words you're looking for just for reference

On 10/22/2018 at 11:46 AM, MChavera said:

The story can be any length, and for those of you who do not write English well, grammar will not be marked as a failing factor.

Update:

We're coming to the end of the contest!  This is the final 24 hours!

Late entries will not be accepted, no exceptions.

You will have until I post the final update response tomorrow, October 26th.

Have your entries in before then.  Thank you and good luck.