Saveable Face Presets + General Preset Types For M & F

LAGhost

Detailed Description

Firstly, serverside presets for faces to base your face build on (thanks to @SpawnMatrix for this part of the suggestion):

A lot of problems in our day to day is editing faces. For new players they may struggle to make suitable faces corresponding to their character's race and what they're trying to go for in an image. A face preset will allow them to start on easier ground than manually running through the faces and catching a migraine because we found one parent that's good, but others don't work well with it, and then having to scale the individual facial feature settings accordingly.

Secondly, saveable face presets (ty to me):

A lot of us wish to recreate characters we delete after getting rid of them, or for other reasons where you'd just like to save the faces and have presets to choose from based on your UCP presets. An amazing concept would be the ability to click "Save Preset" in-game and have it save to your UCP account, so everytime you make a character, you can choose from a list of saved presets that you had previously saved.

Think Dark Souls, where you can load a face preset.

Relevant Commands/Items

In the surgery menu, it should be added as an option to save presets at the last screen.

There should also be a "load preset" option. And there should also be a list of presets from the server with base face models that look realistic and suitable for the game server and characters.

How will it benefit the server?

This would allow us to choose from a list of saved presets we've previously made, so we can tinker with it or use that face again, whether it's because we deleted and recreate our character, or want to make a new character and use our previous face preset and edit it to our desires.

Secondly, the server-side presets basically are presets of face combinations to make a base face model that is chosen by the Dev team/Nervous/staff in general, that are deemed suitable for people to use and then they can further edit them. It'd be a great idea and make it a lot easier for us.

You can either have them with face pictures in the server-presets or you can just let us name them something, and for the ones you add for general face presets, you can just name them "Caucasian Male 1, Caucasian Male 2, Hispanic Male 1, Asian-American Woman 1, Asian-American Woman 2", etc.

Edited by Wynters
  • Upvote 3
On 8/6/2022 at 6:23 PM, smoke said:

yes so i can have a bunch of bad bitch presets saved on my ucp like a true gamer king

Precisely!

However based on the thread's replies already, the issues I've promoted, seem to be popular issues among the community. And this can resolve them, and enhance the game experience.

• 4 months later...