Make trucking cooperate with postal

Wasloos

Detailed Description: 

At the moment trucking basically only serves as a way to supply businesses with their components to craft items and offer their services in general, however now that the postal script has been introduced, I feel like trucking and postal should work hand in hand or how else would the postal office get the stock for the deliveries? Essentially truckers should have an almost permanent drop off spot at the postal office, since the wares for delivery need to be delivered by someone.

Relevant Commands/Items

N/A

How will it benefit the server?

It would create a very fun dynamic between truckers and mailmen, eventually even leading to partnerships between private postal companies and private trucking companies, such as IMEX etc. All that would make for very fun RP and would also create a whole new way to RP trucking and postal services.

Edited by Wasloos
  • Wasloos changed the title to Make trucking cooperate with postal

wares for delivery get dropped off by the customer sending the wares.

A different system for this that I could see is a separate post office being opened in Paleto Bay serving the area of paleto, grapeseed and sandy shores and a trucking route existing between them where truckers would deliver stuff between the post offices so postal couriers can take it from there

11 minutes ago, Rekhoem said:

wares for delivery get dropped off by the customer sending the wares.

A different system for this that I could see is a separate post office being opened in Paleto Bay serving the area of paleto, grapeseed and sandy shores and a trucking route existing between them where truckers would deliver stuff between the post offices so postal couriers can take it from there

I wish thinking that the NPC orders are stuff like "ordered things from Amazon" or whatever. That's how most people RP it anyways. And ordered stuff from Amazon has to be delivered to the post office first.