Taqueria

KussArsch

5 minutes ago, Pickle said:

Username: AleGarza

Comment: We defended YOU when a customer pushed you and you got fucking nasty, go troll somewhere else bitch. No one was yelling at you, retard. Does your care provider know you're on yelp?

Username: dazztheproblem

Comment: Now u just exposed LexGarza, thanks. And ofc y'all were yelling at me, I didn't do much more than simply ask if I were talking to y'all, that's y'all reason to get physical and literally knock me out inside y'all own lil precious piece of shit restaurant. Y'all know y'all in the wrong but instead of acting like grown folk y'all make y'all selves look even more pathetic under y'all own  page. Bipolar ass bitches went from "defending me" to KNOCKING ME OUT in literally 5 seconds LMAO

1 hour ago, damnbrah said:

Comment: Now u just exposed LexGarza, thanks. And ofc y'all were yelling at me, I didn't do much more than simply ask if I were talking to y'all, that's y'all reason to get physical and literally knock me out inside y'all own lil precious piece of shit restaurant. Y'all know y'all in the wrong but instead of acting like grown folk y'all make y'all selves look even more pathetic under y'all own  page. Bipolar ass bitches went from "defending me" to KNOCKING ME OUT in literally 5 seconds LMAO

Username: pussyslayer
Comment: stfu you lame ass mofucka no wonder why you get no bitches, go back living in a sewer like the rat prick you are

2 hours ago, damnbrah said:

*Username: dazztheproblem

*Comment: You contradicting hypocrite ass bitch "ik ur musty ass still ain't trying to come at me" "all lies" if it's all lies, what r u referring to then when u say that I'm still trying to come at u? There's literally a police report and like 10 witnesses, also now there's a lot more since everybody can see how you treat people in this comment section. The way how u talk to people IN PUBLIC under YOUR OWN PAGE as a BUSINESS OWNER just proves my point that u shouldn't be running a restaurant, u belong inside a mental hospital u thin haired bitch

*Username: LexGarza

*Comment: We are always 100% authentic us. If you don't fucking like it, don't eat my food. Best damn Mexican in the city. Not my problem you have nothing better to do then to flood this comment section. Run back to your baby daddy that never showed up at my door step, you whack ass bitch. 

7 minutes ago, jonas_ said:

Username: pussyslayer
Comment: stfu you lame ass mofucka no wonder why you get no bitches, go back living in a sewer like the rat prick you are

Comment: Why would I get bitches I'm a female, bozo LMAO gtfo here captain save a hoe simp ass nigga

8 minutes ago, KussArsch said:

*Username: LexGarza

*Comment: We are always 100% authentic us. If you don't fucking like it, don't eat my food. Best damn Mexican in the city. Not my problem you have nothing better to do then to flood this comment section. Run back to your baby daddy that never showed up at my door step, you whack ass bitch. 

Comment: 100% authentic but them cheap ass booty injections say otherwise. I never ate ur food u musty dusty bean flicking dyke bitch. Don't provide a feedback function if u can't handle mfers giving feedback based on how y'all act lol like it's my fault y'all get a negative feedback u dumb ass fucking pissy pussy dirty pussy flakes having wd40 smelling dyke bitch gtfo the Southside u privileged hoe. U might wanna read a book for once cause ur grammar is fucking ASS bro n trust me u don't want my bd to pop up. 

2 hours ago, Pickle said:

Comment: We defended YOU when a customer pushed you and you got fucking nasty, go troll somewhere else bitch. No one was yelling at you, retard. Does your care provider know you're on yelp?

Username: ELBURROWARRIOR7677

Comment: You didnt defend her from me u stupid bitch u started wailing on her for no reason !! n then you put ur hands on me when i asked for food after !! very unprofessional place .

44 minutes ago, damnbrah said:

Comment: Why would I get bitches I'm a female, bozo LMAO gtfo here captain save a hoe simp ass nigga

Comment: 100% authentic but them cheap ass booty injections say otherwise. I never ate ur food u musty dusty bean flicking dyke bitch. Don't provide a feedback function if u can't handle mfers giving feedback based on how y'all act lol like it's my fault y'all get a negative feedback u dumb ass fucking pissy pussy dirty pussy flakes having wd40 smelling dyke bitch gtfo the Southside u privileged hoe. U might wanna read a book for once cause ur grammar is fucking ASS bro n trust me u don't want my bd to pop up. 

Username: LexGarza
Comment: You really switched up your comments from proper to hood in five seconds. Zzzz. You're a lame, fraud, and fake. Bye. I'll being waiting for your baby daddy. 

28 minutes ago, MØNEY MØTIVATED said:

Username: ELBURROWARRIOR7677

Comment: You didnt defend her from me u stupid bitch u started wailing on her for no reason !! n then you put ur hands on me when i asked for food after !! very unprofessional place .

Comment: You threw a drink at my face you fucking pussy and got swiftly kicked out. I'm still waiting on your momma so I can mollywhop that hoe. If I recall didn't you start whining for your mommy like a bitch boy after you got thrown out by three females?

Edited by Pickle
16 minutes ago, KussArsch said:

Username: LexGarza
Comment: You really switched up your comments from proper to hood in five seconds. Zzzz. You're a lame, fraud, and fake. Bye. I'll being waiting for your baby daddy. 

Comment: Stfu, half plastic half human. Weirdest business owners I've ever seen I stg I hope someone burns y'all place down, and the way y'all behaving? Someone might just do that soon lmao every dirty strip club got more class than Taqueria. It's a shame what y'all did to that restaurant, it used to be good.

12 minutes ago, damnbrah said:

Comment: Stfu, half plastic half human. Weirdest business owners I've ever seen I stg I hope someone burns y'all place down, and the way y'all behaving? Someone might just do that soon lmao every dirty strip club got more class than Taqueria. It's a shame what y'all did to that restaurant, it used to be good.

Comment: You wish we were plastic you dusty musty bitch. Your baby got a big ass head too, I know your shit is a hallway.