Bone Knights Motorcycle Club

Thank you everyone for your support, it's really appreciated.

Regarding yesterday, two members of this faction, Leoniv (hang-around) and Joseph (treasurer), have been banned for Vehicle-DM and use of hacks to spawn those. With this reply I want to forgive their actions towards the players of the server, which weren't known at all by any of the members and specially to the ones affected by it. It is forbidden and definitely not tolerable to commit such acts and I still can't tell what went through their minds but there's not much we can do but to apology.

Having members who rule-break is something we're not really looking forward to have and I want to appeal to every future and current members to think about the faction and the work that's put into it everyday before committing such acts since it won't help at all and do the exact opposite.

As a consequence, both of them have been removed from the faction.

Again, sorry to everyone, especially the ones who suffered with their acts and I hope and think it won't be happening again and I also hope that we're forgiven, thank you and I wish you all the best :)

EDIT: Seems like Joseph didn't get banned but was still involved, nevertheless, we're sorry.

Edited by St1ll3r__
  • Upvote 2