Remove Nazi imagery from tattoo update

Zach..

1 minute ago, DennyDengo said:

how am i meant to not look at it when it is on your character, and when i might be obligated to interact with your character in a roleplay scene

Then remove yourself from the scene if you do not feel comfortable with it, if you’re a LEO, you kinda signed up for it.

There's a specific roleplay community that this would help with their immersion. I believe it should be kept just due to the fact it is roleplayed on the server. It does come across as racist but there are specific people that roleplay it as it does happen in real life. 

• Upvote 1

I cant believe people are OOCly defending nazi imagery. This is really telling. I should not be forced to look at racist imagery while playing this game.  You're free to RP what you wish, but you should not be allowed to force nazi symbols on other.

• Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, sage said:

Then remove yourself from the scene if you do not feel comfortable with it, if you’re a LEO, you kinda signed up for it.

surely, that is a fair statement. but not with the inclusion of myself, we have a lot of players on the server that are not LEO's. i stand by my statement that it shouldn't be allowed to be displayed visually since it's just a statement of racism, instantly, without any agreeance by any outside party. i think it's fine for these roleplay groups and character niches to exist, naturally, since it adds to the dynamic of the server/game

Edited by DennyDengo
Just now, DennyDengo said:

surely, that is a fair statement. but not with the inclusion of myself, we have a lot of players on the server that are not LEO's. i stand by my statement that it shouldn't be allowed to be displayed visually since it's just a statement of racism, instantly, without any agreeanace by any outside party. i think it's fine for these roleplay groups and character niches to exist, naturally, since it adds to the dynamic of the server/game

Well, thats simply how life works, you have a pretty big chance irl of coming across someone who has such tattoos displayed in southern cali, as I said previously, the tattoos are intrgral for alot of groups / factions.

4 minutes ago, Zach.. said:

I cant believe people are OOCly defending nazi imagery. This is really telling. I should not be forced to look at racist imagery while playing this game.  You're free to RP what you wish, but you should not be allowed to force nazi symbols on other.

it's RP. I RP an Aryan Brother and trust me I do not support these views, it's not defending nazi imagery at all. This just helps immerse and helps with others seeing the tattoos at first glance.

• Upvote 5
5 minutes ago, Zach.. said:

You do realize that the people that defend it aren't even OOC nazi's, chill. This is required for factions like MC's, White Car, White gangs etc, It's all RP.

• Jonesy locked this topic