Playing While Drunk

Pan Grama

Well, to clarify.. it's not okay to come on to roleplay with the expectation you can "cancel the roleplay at anytime" - that wouldn't be fair to the other players. Considering it is common courtesy yes, that would happen in only the rare occasion someone indeed got drunk and roleplay'ed. From that, I agree in terms of just having to leave the roleplay; because there has been a few times something urgent in real life has come up and you're forced to cancel your RP & quit the game. It happens. If I do it, I ensure to /b or /pm whoever is involved and try to reschedule or continue it later on that day. 

* Edit. My post got oddly glitched, and I don't feel like re-writing an entire two paragraphs. x.x

Edited by Barnesky
12 hours ago, Gangstafary said:

What? Of course it's allowed. If you suddenly just g2g, just tell it on /b that you'll continue the rp later. Of course it's common courtesy to only do it when you actually g2g and not just suddenly feeling like you're not down to keep playing right now.

its not. i've had to go before & kindly told the mens i would have 2 go and id stay if he can speed it up rq but he said it wasnt up 2 him so i left and got ajailed twice.

• 1 month later...

Well.. we can say that it's at your own risk. While drunk you can do a lot of things that playing while not drunk you wouldn't do. Obviously if you get banned it cannot be an excuse, something like "Ehm.. I am sorry but I was drunk, can I be unbanned please?" cause otherwise everyone would always use that excuse.

However I don't think a rule should be added and some administrators above already stated it won't happen for obvious reasons.

Once I was drunk as fuck and didn't want to go to the big apple and decided to climb Mt.Chiliad with a Rat Loader, was hard but once in top I decided to explore but fell down and died. But as the body was on a slope then EVERYTIME I hit /accept death I started to roll again and that went on for an half a hour. Was too embarrassed and drunk to call admin :D

On 16/05/2018 at 3:54 PM, Piraat said:

games are better after a steady line of pure

Definitely, used to enhance my BF4 experience by 100% back in the day.

On 22/05/2018 at 4:09 PM, Late said:

I'm drunk most of the time I play because beer is what keeps me going in my boring slave routine of "work, eat, play, sleep"

I'm pretty sure everyone has to go through that dude lol, that's life. Except some of us work insane hours and still have stuff to do afterwards, I might get an hour free time if I'm lucky.

Edited by Nathan
  • 3 months later...

In my opinion you shouldn't really be playing while drunk or stoned, since it directly affects your roleplay (not your character actions). Not being able to drive straight and not being able to write & communicate properly on a roleplay server are two different things.

Edited by Franelli