BEyExke.png

November 30th 2021 after a long shift at the Zodiac, Jackeline receives a phone call from Este notifying her presence was requested in the office for a private meeting. These normally meant one of two things, someone fucked up or someone was being promoted, but, to her surprise it was neither. Upon arrival Jone and Carl were already sitting in their chairs looking to Este and speaking. She only heard a partial bit of the conversation, but it was enough for her to catch on to what was happening.

As the minutes passed she was told her, Jone, and Carl were some of the most trusted people in the organization, but, Jackeline had no idea who Carl was or why she was being told he was family... and she had no issues speaking her mind.

Jackeline - "I appreciate the offer and such, but, who the fuck is this other guy in the chair Este. You know I will do anythin' for the familia but you are tellin' me to call someone I don' even know their name, familia. So who the fuck is he?"

Este - "Jackie he's good and you will learn that over time..."

Before he could finish, Carl spoke up and tried to fix the situation quickly.

Carl - "I'm Carl."

Jackeline eyed him for a minute and spoke to him with a perked brow before looking to Este.

Jackeline - "Pleasure, Jackeline or if I am workin' DJ Diosa. Listen Este, if you and Thomas trust him then I do to. But you know me, I can' just call him familia without knowin' who he is and if he fucks up, I'll kill him. You and Thomas took care of me, and still do. I won' let anyone risk this or our familia."

Este nods to her before their meeting continues for a little longer as he offers each of them a 24k Gold ring engraved with a Z on top, signifying the inner circle of the Zodiac Crew... the illegal side of the club. Jackeline knew everything goin' on, she knew who did what, who was killed, etc but she was always told afterwards as she was the Legal Face of the crew... however, it seemed times were changing possibly.

...The Next Day - December 1st 2021...

Jackeline was in the process of going on a date when her phone rang again and it was Este... two days in a row she had been called outside of work for meetings. However, Este was very blunt on her getting to the club and while she waited inside it became clear something may be wrong when Thomas was extremely blunt towards her only offering her one set of words.

Thomas - "Jackie in the office now."

She looked to Este and did as she was asked, following the two into the office preparing for the worst. A million thoughts began to run through her mind on what could have happened but there were so many things. Jone randomly leaving the city for a week and coming back, Zoe fucking up and making out with the owner of Zodiac, Casper constantly getting in trouble with police, Leonardo going AWOL after he quits and knowing too much information, along with other members of the crew just vanishing.

As she walked in Thomas offered her to sit even though he knew she would stand, Este immediately took his place beside Thomas standing over him as he always did. Both of them seemed so serious which worried her, she began to fear she had did something even though she was just given her ring last night... one of the only five to have rings as of right now. She looked between them both for a few minutes before Thomas finally began to speak.

iFf3rLk.png

Jackeline - "How can I be of service tonight Thomas."
Thomas - "Take a seat, Jackie."
Jackeline - "You know me, I prefer to stand."
Esteban - "You two wanna drink something?"

Esteban took a walk over to the bar before returning shortly after placing three glasses on the desk, she eyed them for a moment and began to think, "Is this how I go out, poison... seriously just shoot me." But she remained quiet.

Thomas - "So, Jackie. You're working here for weeks now. You've done a lot for us, for this place, even when it wasn't even Zodiac yet. You really helped me through all this. And I am proud to say that I couldn't sit in this chair if it wasn't for you. You even intoduced Jone to me, which is a loyal part of us right now, which makes your role even more important. You proved you can dedicate to work in every aspect I've told you to cover."

Jackeline - "You told me to take care of the family and you along with Este have looked out for me constantly... I told you I take care of my own even it it means riskin' my own life for them."

Thomas - "You know /everything/ we do, everything I do, and not a single issue has gone out related to this. You kept everything you know for yourself and you didn't put our family in danger, ever."

Jackeline nervously rubs the back of her neck and speaks softly, "That isn' completely true." She looked between them as she speaks softly, worried things may go south. She admitted to informing a new friend, Scrappy, about how she could potentially go to jail for numerous things but never told him about Zodiac Crew or what they do. She kept it strictly to her own doings. She explained that she couldn't lie to a potential partner and wouldn't hide that she was into a more lucrative lifestyle that could land her in jail.

After she was done speaking, Thomas and Esteban just laughed. She was slightly confused on their reaction.

Thomas - "Jackie, Jackie, Jackie... you need much more than that to make me mad... even though it's not hard to make me, but, that's nothing wrong you've done."

Jackeline proceeds to explain the current situation regarding Zoe and how she knows too much along with how she has been fooling around with the owner of Zodiac, Tony. And then she did something which confirmed she had zero feelings left for Zoe...

Jackeline - "I have one request regarding Zoe. If the time comes where Zoe needs to be handled, I request I be the one to put one between her eyes after everythin' she has done to me."

Thomas and Esteban nod in agreement before the conversation took a turn for the better which wasn't expected.

Thomas - "Jackie... I want you to become my consultant. You will be with me at every important meeting and help Este and myself make decisions based on your knowledge. We want you handling connections with people legally and illegally. You know a lot of people and have already proven you have what it takes to bring us more business and money. We also want you to try finding us a business venture for us to invest in... we have hundreds of thousands even millions if needed."

Jackeline nodded to them both and smirked before Esteban went to meet Carl for the alcohol delivery, she spoke softly to Thomas.

Jackeline - "And what if I decline... who is my replacement?"

Thomas - "Who said you are able to decline, Jackie?"

Jackeline - "Exactly my point. Don' give me the option, you know I will do whatever is asked of me for this familia. Just don' use me for sex or try sellin' me."

Thomas - "You know that's not my style nor Estebans."

The meeting concluded with Jackeline becoming the Consultant for the Zodiac Crew. She was directly under Esteban and oversaw everyone except Esteban and Thomas. All her work had paid off but now... she was back into her place in the criminal world and she felt good. The darkness of her past now fully in view and she loved it. She had to continue to keep her cover as being JUST a DJ but to the public that's all she was... she was very good at hiding that factor. Now the real fun began...

...To Be Continued...

WHfJ3wb.png

((Disclaimer - All images posted in this thread are the sole property of myself and the Zodiac Crew. They are not to be re-used by anyone else. All information is an OOC basis and should not be used ICly. The colors for the names depicts rankings and the difference in people. Hope you enjoy, much more to come!))

• Applaud 1

b6ipZZG.png

December 3rd, all is quiet until Jackeline's phone begins going off notifying her of an incident at the Little Athena Cafe in regards to her best friend, Harlow. It's not long into the conversation she learns that Jone was also notified of the incident. She instantly fears the worse and contacts Thomas, asking what he has heard. Thomas only knew that Jone had been talking to Harlow in regards to it, but, Harlow informed Jackeline that Jone actually went to the cafe.

Jone being one of Jackeline's good friends and a trusted member had always been labeled a hot head and someone with a trigger finger... he always acted before thinking out the long term consequences and right now she feared the worse. She picked up her phone and contacted Jone early December 4th requesting his presence in the office. She gave him no heads up what this meeting was in regards to but she had already spoken to Thomas... she was given full permission to handle the situation as seen fit.

Upon arriving to the Zodiac, Jone was already situated outside waiting. She looked to him and was already pissed off at what this meeting may entail, uttering just one set of words before walking inside.

Jackeline - "Jone, office now."

Jone followed her inside and they made their way to the office, him taking a set across from the desk as she removed her SIG P320 Compact from it's holster and slamming it on the desk. She was completely ready to kill Jone if he had fucked up bad enough. He was her good friend, her original hype man when she started DJing, but, the family came first.

Jone seemed unphased by the gun being slammed down and instead he just looked to her with a grin on his face as if him dying didn't matter. It irritated her, it was as if nothing everyone was doing meant anything to him nor did the severity of his actions. She sat down and began to speak to him.

fvaafeN.png

Jackeline - "So tell me what happened tonight and don' feed me the same bullshit you fed Thomas. Because as much as I like you Jone, I will protect this family no matter what."

Jone - "Would you like to explain a little more?"

Jackeline - "Little Athena Cafe... Harley..."

Jone - "Ah yes. There is nothing to bullshit about really. I didn't do anything Jack."

Jackeline - "You have a history of bein' a fuckin' hot head and not thinkin' before you act or speak. So you told Thomas you just spoke to Harley, right? So either you lied to Thomas or Harley lied to me... I highly doubt Harley would lie to me."

Jone - "May I tell my side and if you don't like it, shoot me in between the eyes. Sounds fair to ya?"

Jackeline - "Speak before I change my mind."

They sat there and spoke for a while in regards to what happened. Jone was trying to be a good friend to Jackeline by protecting her best friend Harley, but, once again wasn't thinking about the bigger picture. Harley's fiance was present and she is pregnant, she has been making big things out of nothing a lot recently due to her hormones but Jone didn't recognize any of that. He went on his own once again and did something he wasn't asked... going to Little Athena Cafe and intimidating people because he knows their bosses. Something that could bring the Zodiac Crew future issues. After listening to him she began to speak, she was already pissed off at the entire situation.

Jackeline - "Harley isn' one of us Jone... she isn' with Zodiac. These actions reflect on our illegal front and cause disruptions with our business. What happens now if those people end up being our suppliers for things... you just fucked that by putting them in check as you say. It doesn' matter if those two guys run their group or are low men on the totem pole, you are affiliated with US, not them. You would have been goin' to business meetings with me but now it isn' possible. You may have put a fuckin' target on your head AGAIN."

Jone began to make comments regarding Thomas, some guy named Jack, and his own opinion regarding Harley's fiance but quickly stopped speaking once noticing Jackeline getting more pissed off just offering her a bullshit response to make things worse.

Jone - "Nah, you seem to have it figured out mamita. I'll leave it all up to you, as you said before, you're the boss not me."

She began to eye the gun on the desk and briefly looked out the windows before she spoke in an attempt to not act out based on her rage toward him.

Jackeline - "Jone... have you ever heard of a ritual or practice known as Yubitsume?"

Jone - "Wouldn't say I have."

Jackeline - "Yubitsume is a practice dating back hundreds of years beginning with the bakuto in Japan. It roughly translates to finger shortening. It was used as a way for people who were in debt to pay off their debts by scarificing flesh.

She remained quiet for a moment before looking to him with a smirk.

Jackeline - "You fuck up one more time or end up in this office in that seat being spoken to regarding dumb shit or your temper... I will personally cut that fuckin' ring off your finger. Do I make myself clear? Stop tryin' to be the damn hero for everyone before you end up in a fuckin' ditch."

Jone agreed and they began to speak for a little longer before splitting their ways... she promised to call him after handled another business meeting but never did. She couldn't stand to look at him right now, she knew it was only a matter of time before she would be ordered to kill Jone and he knew it just as well as she did. She only hoped he would realize his actions before it was too late.

((Disclaimer - All images posted in this thread are the sole property of myself and the Zodiac Crew. They are not to be re-used by anyone else. All information is an OOC basis and should not be used ICly. The colors for the names depicts rankings and the difference in people along with emphasis on certain pieces. Hope you enjoy, much more to come!))

Edited by Targuth
  • Applaud 1

Francis Stafford's arrival back to Los Santos
Let the good times roll - DEC/10/2021
WhfYFYC.jpg
After Francis Stafford made a flight to New York in an unexpected time moment before, he finally finished everything he needs to be done with the case that him and Thomas has been involved to back in the past.

Back in N.Y.

FSaI49R.jpg

Francis Stafford: So, have you decided about our deal to keep the case out of the court? First of all, I think it'll be all good after so since that guy is a big criminal and he deserves the justice we've done.

Judge: Do you really think this is how the court works Mr. Stafford? *Grins after he sips the coffee*
Francis Stafford: 
Quite probably, because you are the highness judge who holds this case and the thing is that you are my cousin's best friend, isn't it fascinating? This is how I set our meeting up to talk about this stuff.

Judge: Seems like you're a man of tank uh? Ahaha! In your decision, you really make sure no one stops you to do what is desired and I like that energy of yours! I'm sensing a good agreement about this deal of us but mind to tell me first, who is Mr. Caruso?

Francis Stafford: He's a good friend and boss of mine, we run a club in Los Santos and I am an associate. Running the club is the reason why I'm currently here in New York to talk about this case so no more flaws and problems will come to our business' way.

Judge: I see. *Sips his coffee* So Mr. Stafford. Please me a reason why should I dance with your company to handle the case dropped?

Francis Stafford: Me and my company are here to live peacefully without any wars around. The guy that is currently in 6 feet of the ground is the one who messed with us first but the time says it's over for him. As you can see, we are educated and in the place of high degree of knowledge and lifestyle, and by this, we are not be getting into troubles except those people who are willing to make mess against us. We just wanted peace and not to hurt everyone for we know we have the power on the top already.

Judge: Ah yes! as my best friend told me about you, he sounds right and so you are. So around the next meeting in the court, you can count on me. You don't have to worry about it anymore Mr. Stafford, you can now go back into your normal life and business.

*Francis Stafford takes out a small box of gift that contains a very valuable expensive jewelry inside, placing it on the table*

wQr801o.jpg

Francis Stafford: Please take these 3 gifts of mine your honor. *Smiles*

Judge: I don't take bribes but I'll take this. *Laughs* I'm just kidding.

Francis Stafford: Ahaha! You sure do judge!

Judge: Anytime Mr. Stafford! May I now bid you a farewell as I'm about to rest and handle imbecile's cases. Have a great night mister!

lGk6WFI.jpg

The night went very smooth and well for the business

6bfy4T5.jpg

After the night of business talks,
Francis Stafford visits the woman he's in love with and been friends for years. Just courted her when he met her right after he confessed his feelings for her as he didn't wanted to lose any time anymore.

Francis Stafford takes out his gift for her as they conversate for so long, handing it to her making the woman blush.

tR5Aw64.png

Francis Stafford: I have been waiting for the right time to say this to you on a long time, since I got no more much time to be around because of the business I'm into, I liked you from the day I've meet and found out your beauty about the quality of your hard working and responsibility plus that beautiful face of yours.
Lucille Andilet: I hope you're true to your words Francis. I liked you too but do you even have any time for everything to have some fun? You're much more into business than me if your words are true.
Francis Stafford: You can count on me. Right now I have to go back to San Andreas for my business, I'll take you there with me very soon. *Smiles*

Lucille Andilet: I'll trust your words honey.

*Takes out a gift box with a precious special stuff to be gifted to someone, handing it firmly to Lucille Andilet.*
And so on continues the date

hZrzOtk.jpg

Right after the events, he books a flight to San Andreas.
As he waits for the flight date, to arrive back in Los Santos after finishing the business.

Right now he's just resting at New York, as he enjoys his time with the woman of his dreams

• Applaud 1

dbqPPNl.png

A deal was brokered between the infamous Mongols MC and Zodiac... a deal brought together by Jackeline in hopes to have a mutual alliance between the groups. Sadly, she could not foresee what was coming until it was too late.

The deal took days in the making and she had previously made a deal for a large shipment of [REDACTED] with another member of the Mongols out of East LS Chapter. She figured things were good along with the fact she had been close to them for months. Everything seemed good until... it wasn't.

The Mongols MC meet happened between Jackeline, Greedy, and Toro... $300,000 for 10 guns with ammo and attachments. Days had passed before Jackeline's phone chirped with a text message from Greedy, "It's setup, you got everything." The meet was on and was happening that night. Greedy showed up with another person claiming his other people had to leave town, she thought nothing of it so she led them to Este and two others waiting in a room with the money counters. Greedy's phone goes off and he tells Jackeline that his other people showed up so she went outside to meet them... being greeted by masked men carrying heavy weapons. Within seconds she was being demanded inside with shotguns at her head along with automatic pistols. She did as they asked, making sure to take pauses at each section of the club and letting the numerous CCTV Cameras get a good look.

Greedy, his friend... Mongols... they betrayed Jackeline and she was pissed... so was Este. $300,000 out the door and it was on Jackeline's head... and she knew it. Este began to ramble like a mad man and claiming they would get revenge, but, Jackeline knew this would only lead to further bloodshed and problems. She agreed with him until leaving later that night. She did the one thing, she knew would possibly save everyone for the time being. She liquidated her property and began to make arrangements for it to be given to Thomas and Este to correct the situation for now.

This entire situation proved to her, she could no longer trust men in any power... all they wanted or felt was greed. Greed for money, greed for power... she knew it was only a matter of time before Mongols or Zodiac came for her due to knowing way too much information. She did what any smart person would do... she set up numerous contingency plans. She began to distribute weeks of information, photos, CCTV footage, and numerous other things to people she knew. People she knew she could trust with the understanding if anything ever happened to her, everything becomes exposed. Within this pile of information stood the footage from the night Mongols double crossed her... it showed Greedy and his friend clear as day, walking out with the masked man with smiles and guns in the open. Mongols fucked up... they forgot it was a club. Not only that, they forgot to take her phone which had months of text messages between herself and their group, incriminating numerous members of their organization. None of it would ever fall back on Zodiac or her, but, Mongols... Mongols were in the wide open.

She sent a text message to Thomas and Este, notifying them of her decision. She was done... she was done with the game of men. She gave them their money, her ring, and even gave them extra money. She was going to focus on herself and the future she had with her fiancé.

I05KivT.png

iKxP6QX.png

((Due to recent events not only in game but IRL wise, I have decided to take a step back from the faction due to I can not dedicate nearly as much time as is required of me. Thomas and his group was one of the best criminal factions I have had the pleasure to RP with. They have always kept it extremely in depth and relaxed at the same time. Their overall goal not becoming an official faction nor the biggest most powerful faction, but, providing a fun and inviting experience for anyone willing to join. However, all good things must come to an end and in RP we have no control of where things lead. This is where the RP has led Jackeline as a character. I wish all my friends I have made through Zodiac the best of luck with their futures in the organization and can't wait to see where this goes for you all.))

• Thanks 4

"I'll be home for Christmas" - Francis Stafford

A time to reunite with the family and business - DEC/13/2021
CflvJmY.jpg

After a long time of business in New York, Francis Stafford's time of flight has now come for him.
Before he leaves, he leaves a letter on his apartment table for Lucille as he's about to go back in Los Santos with his business family.

Before the flight -

He cleans his apartment and takes his luggage, wearing his winter fashion attire while as before he go, he takes a last look on his apartment and gives a glad but seemingly sad sigh.

"Ah yes, what a happy memory I've made with this simple apartment! How lovely" - Francis Stafford

01uC5kx.png

Before he go to his flight on the airport, he gives Lucille Andilet a warm hug and a cheek to cheek kiss as well as giving her the keys to the apartment and smiling.

"Be safe and a good gentle man Francis" - Lucille Andilet

As now everything is fix, he heads outside, calls a cab and asked the driver to take him and his luggage to the airport in a rush. While they are heading to the airport, he takes out his phone and looks on a lock screen wallpaper of him and Lucille in it, then opening the messenger and leaving a sweet message for her.

5xoRo7o.jpg

As they head towards the airport, he sits on the waiting area, then as the flight number he's in was called he then rush to get into the plane.
As soon as he gets to the plane, he takes a view from the plane's window.

t8ImsJi.jpg

And as the altitude gets high, he then feels sleepy and cozy, checking the clouds before he takes a nap.

l6bfP9J.jpg

And now he's about to wait for his arrival to San Andreas.

• Applaud 1