Short description: Play singleplayer's/online's mini-games in the server

Detailed description: When you go into a bar or club it's always nice to have a drink, talk and of course play games with your buddies. Currently you can role-play games with /me and animations but I always think, as with everything in the server, it'd be ten times more interesting if scripted in. Currently there are mini-games such as darts, golfing, pool, arm wrestling and I believe more in single-player and online, we could have these placed in business interiors. It'd be hard to script the co-ordinates but I think it may be possible (not sure as I don't script myself).

Commands to add: /armwrestle /darts /golf /pool (and any other mini-games)

Items to add: Perhaps a property admin or business owner could place mini-games around items in their business interior such as tables, pool tables, dart boards...etc.

How would your suggestion improve the server? This would add a visual and physical element to the role-play, as well as actual competition that I believe would invite more people into business premises. Players could even use it as a way to bet, gamble and earn or lose money. And of course take screenshots for the forums! 

Additional information: People often come into bars and clubs for a drink and a chat and then leave, it's a bit boring when you can't physically eat food or drink from OUT of a game world (sorry Norrig :1f62d:)  but games can provide a real life sense of competition (you know that feeling you get when you're playing a game and you're winning, or losing - virtual or real). This would spice it up big time! 

gt-mp-2018_04_27_16_08_09-005.png

gt-mp-2018_04_27_16_09_10-006.png

Edited by Cobra

Would be sick to see some activities inside businesses, would be awesome if you could also get food-out's in restaurants and other places, alcohols were already added they could also add menu's for foods like pasta, chicken nuggets all that jazz to have scripted and able to have in your inventory, maybe then you could use the meat factory in Paleto Bay to get the food components from and deliver them to restaurants where they can make foods

11 hours ago, Ingram said:

Was suggested in the past. That's one hell of a hard script to do so I doubt it's going to be any soon.

I was thinking it'd be pretty hard. But like a lot of things in life; if you put your mind to it, you can accomplish so much. Think smart not hard. 

Wonder if it'd be possible to take what's already in online/single-player and script it in a way so that mini-game could be activated between two players in a particular spot. Would require some extensive thinking and planning.

Guest Ingram
Just now, Cobra said:

I was thinking it'd be pretty hard. But like a lot of things in life; if you put your mind to it, you can accomplish so much. Think smart not hard. 

Wonder if it'd be possible to take what's already in online/single-player and script it in a way so that mini-game could be activated between two players in a particular spot. Would require some extensive thinking and planning.

Yeah, but it's not like you are the one who's going to do it D:

It's possible though.

Guest Ingram
22 minutes ago, Cobra said:

Not unless I can suddenly download knowledge into my head... ;) 

Download more RAM first.