WriteAPrisoner.com

• Replies 40
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RlpI4jr.png

LETTER TO MY EX,

IT DOESN'T BOTHER ME THAT YOU LEFT ME FOR ANOTHER MAN,

BUT IT DRIVES ME FUCKING CRAZY THAT YOU LEFT ME FOR A MEXICAN.

YOUR MONGREL BABIES ARE SOURING THE EARTH, YOU WASTED YOUR WOMB.
YOU'RE A TRAITOR AND A SLUT AND YOU'VE GOT NO SELF CONTROL,

AND YOUR LACK OF LOYALTY MAKES ME WONDER IF YOU'VE GOT A SOUL.

YOU'RE ITALIAN AND IRISH, THOSE BOTH QUALIFY AS WHITE.

BUT YOUR BOYFRIEND, HE LOOKS LIKE A BOWL OF BEANS AND RICE.

ONE DAY YOUR KIDS WILL LOOK AT YOU, THEY'LL SEE YOUR SKIN'S A DIFFERENT HUE,

AND THAT'S THE DAY YOU'LL REALIZE OUR RACE WILL DIE WITH YOU!

Edited by Uncle Sancho
  • Upvote 4
  • 2 weeks later...

WHoPq9Z.png

HEY THERE! MY NAME IS DONNY,

FRIENDS AND FAMILY CALL ME CARTOON.

ART IS MY PASSION, I DO PORTRAITS, ORIGINAL PIECES, AND TATTOOS.

I ALSO LOVE TO READ AND WRITE, I LOVE MUSIC AND MOTOCROSS.

I'VE HAD MY HEART BROKEN AND REFUSE TO DO THE SAME TO YOU.

UPON RELEASE, I PLAN TO CONTINUE MY ART IN A BETTER ENVIRONMENT.

I WOULD LOVE TO GET TO KNOW YOU, PLEASE WRITE.

unknown.png
HELLO MY NAME IS JUSTIN. I'M FROM EAST LOS SANTOS (730) AND IM A CONVICTED FELON,
CURRENTLY AWAITING ANOTHER TRIAL IN THE TTCF. I LIKE READING, WORKING OUT AND TATTOOS..
(I'VE PLENTY OF THOSE). IM LOYAL TO THE BONE & ALWAYS KEEP IT REAL WITH MY BROTHERS. IM BLUNT AND OPEN.
IF ANY LADY OUT THERE WOULD LIKE TO MAKE A NEW FRIEND AND AQCUAINT HERSELF WITH ME, PLEASE WRITE ME. 

Edited by i dont wanna od in LA

unknown.png?width=724&height=676
WHUTS UP! MY NAME IS CRAIGHT FORLEY AND I'VE BEEN IN AND OUT OF THE PRISON SYSTEM FOR THE PAST TWENTY YEARS!
IM A THREE STRIKER, WHICH MEANS THAT IM DOING A LIFE STRETCH (LIFE, IM NEVER COMING OUT)!
I'VE THREE KIDS AND AN EX PARTNER, WIFE, THAT LEFT ME ONCE I RECIEVED MY LAST SENTENCE.
DESPITE BEING LOCKED UP I STILL ATTEMPT TO PROVIDE FOR MY FAMILY, AND MY WIFE STILL ASKS FOR CHILD SUPPORT ALTHOUGH I CANNOT AFFORD IT!
I OCCASIONALLY SEND IN WHATEVER I'VE ON MY BOOKS TO MY TWO SONS AND DAUGHTER, THROUGH PARENTMAIL.
I USED TO WORK IN A COAL FACTORY, LOVE PHYSICS, BIG TEEVEE/COMPUTERS GUY! 
IM ON TRIAL!
IM WILLING TO MAKE FRIENDS, IF THERES ANY LADIES OUT THERE THAT ARE WILLING TO MAKE MY TIME EASIER?! PLEASE WRITE TO ME! I HAVE NOTHING TO DO ANYWAYS!

Edited by Alfonso_Chavarria
  • Upvote 1

Mark Gantuya

writeaprisoner.png

Hi I'm Mark and dis is my profile.

I am from Little Seoul now I live at TTCF. I'm a good guy who likes jokes, coolin with the homies, rap music and food. My favourite pastime is to hang out at the park or watch movies, but I have began to read some comic books since I got here (I struggle with too many words). I am looking to connect with someone about any mutual interests, my Mongolian-American background and your background too. I want to learn more about culture and history as well as how life is going on the outside. Although I am set to be here a very long time, I have hope that I will make it out one day. Writing to me could help my journey to becoming a better man.

Edited by PKMN_trainer
  • Upvote 1

unknown.png

Orville Green

Incarcerated in Twin Towers Correctional Facility for manufacturing controlled substances, possession of a firearm by a felon, and possession with intent to distribute.

Hi, I'm Orville. I'm from the Valley, East los

I enjoy and have an appreciation for arteven though I have no talent at it myself. I have several tattoos, all of them tell a story, A fun fact about me is that I'm currently serving my term with a couple of my best buds I met on the outside on completely un-related charges, you might know Cartoon from this website. Something I'm good at is writing, I enjoy writing. I developed an interest in it as I got more into reading during- ((The bio cuts off there))

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...

Daryl Greene

0xOSu7E.png

Hey there, my names Daryl and thank you for taking a look at my profile.

I'm still a relatively young man, so I like to live life to the full despite my incarceration. I'm currently on trial so the whole no life sentence thing isn't one hundred percent but I'm pretty confident I'll be found not guilty. I'm looking to meet someone on and have a human connection, I'm friendly enough and don't have an issue making new friends. I like to consider myself a bit of a smart guy, interests include reading, classic literature, history and my ongoing reptile obsession. I got my GED while incarcerated and am currently studying for a degree in Classics. Just hit my line if you want to have a back and forth, even if my interests aren't yours I like to learn about other people and their lives, also please don't let my Wikipedia article put you off, people like to talk. 

• Upvote 2
  • 2 weeks later...

aea0fb1329681b24e42c63ef20d644ad.jpg

Whassup? It's Roland, you must be takin a look at the profile. Lemme know what you think! 

Im 38 years young, haha, and have been in jail for a hot minute. Im on a life sentence so you know how that is. Though Im still on trial for another case so they're keeping me up here. Im just looking to keep up with people on the outside so I don't get out of touch. Interests include, cars, rap music, literature, funny internet pictures, the Simpsons, King of Queens, and artwork. Im an sketch artist, got good for a past-time. I was born and raised in Dogtown, so if you send me anything, send me pictures! Also had a brief rap career.