Stanislav "STAS" Stonogin

Hani

9N6r87x.jpg

BynOc38.jpg

Da, eto ja -... I mean, yes that’s me ... Stanislav „Stas” Stonogin – Arrested for Assault and battery. Believe it or not but that was not my fucking fault! Yes, I’ve been lazy, my head is not shaved anymore but fuck it ... Once I return to Los Santos, I’ll shave it ASAP! I’ll give you a long story short. I’ve been in Las Venturas for the last month. Just taking a small break from Los Santos and helping guys with our Delivery company. Well, everything is fine around here. We got a shit load of deliveries to deal with, few new contracts coming in. Yuri is sweating around, he’s not that good with computers so he’s trying to meet with anyone instead of sending some fucking e-mails. Just a few days ago we settled a contract and we are going to deliver some eggs and shit like that to San Fierro. Isn’t that fucking great huh?
 I’m driving with friend coupe – Benefactor Schwartzer V12. I like that car already. That looks dope but uhm ... It’s still not my Baller LE. 

AmruBlh.jpg

Friday – 06/01/2018
I just came from the gym and I was hanging around in my hotel room when I got a call from Nikolai. He asked what am I doing and invited me to local nightclub/strip club called „Gold Source”. It’s not the fanciest place in the world but fuck it. I took a quick shower and drove there. Once I arrived Nikolai was already having fun. One girl was already offering her services and he was so amused by that girl. He wanted to celebrate that new San Fierro contract we got. I’ll be honest, I was not in the mood to party at that moment. After few minutes talk, he went to the backroom with that girl and said that he will be back within 30 minutes or something like that. 

a3SQlK7.jpg

CDR8HF9.jpg

I looked around the club and guess what – Yes, I was the only fucking Russian in there now. Obviously, people around here don’t like us very much. I guess our reputation walks before us. People expect that if you are a Russian then you are 100% criminal – No, that is fucking WRONG! Fuck that, I went to bar and ordered a Redbull. The bartender tried to mix it with vodka but I declined. I still don’t want to drink 'cause I know that my body and mind can’t handle alcohol. „Just a Redbull please!” I told her. 

rM9b4Gl.jpg

So I walked around the club, looking for familiar faces – Guess how many I found? ... Yep, you guessed it - NONE! Fucking thugs and thieves were lurking around, obviously, a few family dads who were trying to escape from their family life and few businessmen who clearly had a freaking cocaine overdose. Well ... I saw from a distance that one beautiful girl is starting to dance. My opinion about these girls – I know they are trying to earn living but that’s fucking wrong. And usually – I don’t talk or do nothing with them because I like to hunt girls. I’m a predator not a freaking half dead vegetarian. But as I said – the beautiful girl was starting to dance so I went closer. Took out my cash and a few moments later I gave something to her. Well ... not much but at least she can buy chocolate or something ... I don’t know what the fuck are they doing with their money. There was something about that girl, I don’t know what was it. She reminds me someone of something so uhm -... after she finished her act I went to the backrooms and ordered a private dance. After 10 minutes or so I realized that she can be hot as fuck -... I’m still a predator and I’d like to hunt my prey. So I told her that I’m sorry but my mind is somewhere else – It actually is, I’m thinking about someone else. She was a bit disappointed, but fuck that girl, I walked out.  Anyways, relationships are like garage sales for me. From a distance it looks like it could be interesting. But up close, it’s just a ton of shit you don’t need. 

3tFiuQ3.jpg

tZnvBr7.jpg

zX0YDeU.jpg

I looked around the club and I still can't see Nikolai anywhere. I started to swear myself in Russian when suddenly a few „overdosed businessmen” started to talk shit about me. I heard that they didn’t like my language and they fucking hate Russians because all we do is murder, rob, and shit like that. I didn’t mind, I stepped closer and asked politely what the fuck is their problem. They’ve been eating some lion cookies or something ´cause they thought they are duffguys. A few moments later I realized that there’s no point to argue with them and walked off. I took my phone and went outside to call Nikolai. Just wanted to tell him that I’m about to leave when those three fuckers came outside. „Putin fucker – Get the fuck out of our CLUB!” and some other shit they said to me. I popped my head for a moment and then the fight started. It took me a few uppercuts and one lower cut. I dropped them all three on the ground. First one was close to the entrance. He obviously wasn’t ready for that fight, another one wasn’t that duff either. Third one .. he was the strongest but-... Shit happened. I left them over there ... on the ground and took off. 

LEBxTqV.jpg

wHvcWUX.jpg

YFIvDvF.jpg

feyOOmU.jpg

8eZ1jr4.jpg

tQZhWOM.jpg

F9gQIvK.jpg

After 10 minutes, one PD cruiser saw me and lighted me up. I had a million different versions in my head and two questions – Stop? Or go? Well ... I decided to stop ´cause I haven’t done anything wrong. They started that shit. I was just trying to defend myself. Well ... after I pulled over – officers came out with weapons and shit like I’m a criminal or something. I’m just a fucking Russian who’s trying to survive bitches, leave me alone. They came closer, forced me to step out of the car, lay on the ground and do every other shit they always do. Obviously, I heard that famous sentence: You have the right to remain silent blah blah blah-... Basically, they dragged my white ass to the fucking station. Monday morning – I got out. Not a single charge was pressed that day. So long story short – Don’t fuck with Russians you fucking morons!

vSQuSM4.jpg

qUIDriw.jpg

MOAMAFG.jpg

Waiting for RageMP! #CarboneIsAlive!

Edited by Hani
  • Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Hani said:

9N6r87x.jpg

BynOc38.jpg

Da, eto ja -... I mean, yes that’s me ... Stanislav „Stas” Stonogin – Arrested for Assault and battery. Believe it or not but that was not my fucking fault! Yes, I’ve been lazy, my head is not shaved anymore but fuck it ... Once I return to Los Santos, I’ll shave it ASAP! I’ll give you a long story short. I’ve been in Las Venturas for the last month. Just taking a small break from Los Santos and helping guys with our Delivery company. Well, everything is fine around here. We got a shit load of deliveries to deal with, few new contracts coming in. Yuri is sweating around, he’s not that good with computers so he’s trying to meet with anyone instead of sending some fucking e-mails. Just a few days ago we settled a contract and we are going to deliver some eggs and shit like that to San Fierro. Isn’t that fucking great huh?
 I’m driving with friend coupe – Benefactor Schwartzer V12. I like that car already. That looks dope but uhm ... It’s still not my Baller LE. 

AmruBlh.jpg

Friday – 06/01/2018
I just came from the gym and I was hanging around in my hotel room when I got a call from Nikolai. He asked what am I doing and invited me to local nightclub/strip club called „Gold Source”. It’s not the fanciest place in the world but fuck it. I took a quick shower and drove there. Once I arrived Nikolai was already having fun. One girl was already offering her services and he was so amused by that girl. He wanted to celebrate that new San Fierro contract we got. I’ll be honest, I was not in the mood to party at that moment. After few minutes talk, he went to the backroom with that girl and said that he will be back within 30 minutes or something like that. 

a3SQlK7.jpg

CDR8HF9.jpg

I looked around the club and guess what – Yes, I was the only fucking Russian in there now. Obviously, people around here don’t like us very much. I guess our reputation walks before us. People expect that if you are a Russian then you are 100% criminal – No, that is fucking WRONG! Fuck that, I went to bar and ordered a Redbull. The bartender tried to mix it with vodka but I declined. I still don’t want to drink 'cause I know that my body and mind can’t handle alcohol. „Just a Redbull please!” I told her. 

rM9b4Gl.jpg

So I walked around the club, looking for familiar faces – Guess how many I found? ... Yep, you guessed it - NONE! Fucking thugs and thieves were lurking around, obviously, a few family dads who were trying to escape from their family life and few businessmen who clearly had a freaking cocaine overdose. Well ... I saw from a distance that one beautiful girl is starting to dance. My opinion about these girls – I know they are trying to earn living but that’s fucking wrong. And usually – I don’t talk or do nothing with them because I like to hunt girls. I’m a predator not a freaking half dead vegetarian. But as I said – the beautiful girl was starting to dance so I went closer. Took out my cash and a few moments later I gave something to her. Well ... not much but at least she can buy chocolate or something ... I don’t know what the fuck are they doing with their money. There was something about that girl, I don’t know what was it. She reminds me someone of something so uhm -... after she finished her act I went to the backrooms and ordered a private dance. After 10 minutes or so I realized that she can be hot as fuck -... I’m still a predator and I’d like to hunt my prey. So I told her that I’m sorry but my mind is somewhere else – It actually is, I’m thinking about someone else. She was a bit disappointed, but fuck that girl, I walked out.  Anyways, relationships are like garage sales for me. From a distance it looks like it could be interesting. But up close, it’s just a ton of shit you don’t need. 

3tFiuQ3.jpg

tZnvBr7.jpg

zX0YDeU.jpg

I looked around the club and I still can't see Nikolai anywhere. I started to swear myself in Russian when suddenly a few „overdosed businessmen” started to talk shit about me. I heard that they didn’t like my language and they fucking hate Russians because all we do is murder, rob, and shit like that. I didn’t mind, I stepped closer and asked politely what the fuck is their problem. They’ve been eating some lion cookies or something ´cause they thought they are duffguys. A few moments later I realized that there’s no point to argue with them and walked off. I took my phone and went outside to call Nikolai. Just wanted to tell him that I’m about to leave when those three fuckers came outside. „Putin fucker – Get the fuck out of our CLUB!” and some other shit they said to me. I popped my head for a moment and then the fight started. It took me a few uppercuts and one lower cut. I dropped them all three on the ground. First one was close to the entrance. He obviously wasn’t ready for that fight, another one wasn’t that duff either. Third one .. he was the strongest but-... Shit happened. I left them over there ... on the ground and took off. 

LEBxTqV.jpg

wHvcWUX.jpg

YFIvDvF.jpg

feyOOmU.jpg

8eZ1jr4.jpg

tQZhWOM.jpg

F9gQIvK.jpg

After 10 minutes, one PD cruiser saw me and lighted me up. I had a million different versions in my head and two questions – Stop? Or go? Well ... I decided to stop ´cause I haven’t done anything wrong. They started that shit. I was just trying to defend myself. Well ... after I pulled over – officers came out with weapons and shit like I’m a criminal or something. I’m just a fucking Russian who’s trying to survive bitches, leave me alone. They came closer, forced me to step out of the car, lay on the ground and do every other shit they always do. Obviously, I heard that famous sentence: You have the right to remain silent blah blah blah-... Basically, they dragged my white ass to the fucking station. Monday morning – I got out. Not a single charge was pressed that day. So long story short – Don’t fuck with Russians your fucking morons!

vSQuSM4.jpg

qUIDriw.jpg

MOAMAFG.jpg

Waiting for RageMP! #CarboneIsAlive!

Uh-oh! There are kids reading this! Where's the censor bar?! :D

OT: Good job!

• Thanks 1
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

bqFuYnm.jpg

Sadly I lost most of the content from my character story but I have s*it load of pictures so I'll pick my favorite ones and I'll keep going with this thread!

Pictures are taken year ago when Stanislav started to bang around with Russian fellas.

gRcebGd.jpg

OgTee1h.png

JLz8trG.png

AItg9J6.png

boqPfd3.png

LMcahIK.png

XeW7AR6.png

Fb4zgbC.png

8cuiMc2.png

EQSQeO2.png

X4tM8u5.png

uz3zvTh.png