Add more shorter hairstyles for females

GOBLIN

Short description: Add more short styled hairstyles for females, not everyone enjoys immensely long hair, nor looking like a Barbie doll whilst constantly changing wigs 24/7.

Detailed description: Honestly, I don't like most of the female hairs we were given. Most of them are too long and not everyone likes that. I'd like some shorter styled hairs since the "Convert male hairs for females to use" suggestion is already a thing. I also hate having to improvise with using a mini afro if I'd like to RP my char's natural hair as "Decently curly", it's too coily for me personally.

Commands to add: None.

Items to add:

MP Female Frizzy Hair - GTA5-Mods.com

Short hairstyle with a ponytail for MP female - GTA5-Mods.com

PANDEMIIA - Hairbuns - GTA5-Mods.com

Short Double Bun Haircut for MP Female FiveM Ready - GTA5-Mods.com

Bob-hairstyle for MP Female - GTA5-Mods.com

How would your suggestion improve the server? More realism, more diversity. A good chunk of female characters roam around with constantly changing long hairstyles that adapt to their character and how they style and present themself, I think female characters who want to keep their short hair deserve these options as well due to the terrible lack of good short hairstyles. Not only that, but it'd be nicer to also have short AND curly options for hair too.

Additional information: For real, just add these please! We don't need all the extra 100 long ass hair styles that are barely used. 

• Upvote 5
  • Wuhtah locked this topic