Add more tattoos , clothes/accessories ingame.

Short description:  With two words , it will be cool if you implement some more new tattos + shoes ingame ( custom-made or whatever).

Detailed description: I think that new tattoos have been not added in a long time. Correct me , if i'm wrong. I understand that somehow this is going to affect the server "condition". I'm sure that , a lot of people are looking forward for something new being added, whether it's clothes or accessories.

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: N/A.

How would your suggestion improve the server? In some way this will contribute for the people to have more choices from what to wear , how to mix them , the way they are going to build their personality , etc. I can say that we have a big sort of clothes already, that's really good yeah. I will understand you if you tell me: "Go install it for yourself...". I'd like to see what , most of you think about that?

Additional information:  I will drop some links with mods , for example. The shoes pack is good one + some of the tattos mods.

Shoes Pack: ( A big sort of shoes available , i can say that this is a really good mod)

Ultimate Shoes Pack (for Franklin) [Add-On] - GTA5-Mods.com

Tattoo Mods:

1. Franklin's Tattoo 2018 - GTA5-Mods.com ( Well developed )

2.  Colored Tattoos for Franklin, Michael & Trevor "Renkli Dövmeler" [HD] - GTA5-Mods.com ( Good aswell)

3. HD Tattoos (face/sleeve/back/feet) for Trevor Franklin & Michael - GTA5-Mods.com

4. Tattoo Pack for Franklin - GTA5-Mods.com

Waist Bag Mod ( Found this one, i think it a cool one):

1.Waist bag Pack : Lv, Off-white, Supreme / TheNorthFace - GTA5-Mods.com

As much as I'd love to see more clothing and definately tattoos, I think the Modding team deserves some down time after what they've brought us with 1.1. 

Though, I'm not sure how good the tattoos would work with the MP Models as they're made for Trevor, Franklin and Michael

Tattoos and clothing are two completely seperate things.

We have nto figured out, how to add add-on tattoos, nor will be tattoos for Trevor, Frankling or Michael be usable I believe. Then again, I do not know cause we got no way of making it add-on or even replace as of yet.

Clothing, shoes are still being worked on, but I will be honest that I have not been putting all of my time in to that due to other commitments and actually requiring some downtown from making skinmods (that 1.1 pack has burnt us out hard).

• Thanks 3