RageMP loading singleplayer - Help :)

Tedious

Quite literally tried every single option there is known to man kind to fix this problem, yet I have not came across a solution. Are there are tweaks or hotfixes that worked for you or someone you know?

Let me know, thanks.

1 hour ago, Tedious said:

Quite literally tried every single option there is known to man kind to fix this problem, yet I have not came across a solution. Are there are tweaks or hotfixes that worked for you or someone you know?

Let me know, thanks.

Game launching into Singleplayer/Main Menu

Make sure you have the Visual C++ redistributable 2015 (https://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download/details.aspx?id=48145)
If you already have that installed and it still doesn't work, it has been said disabling Windows Defender may also fix this issue.

Proposed fix for your issue in the GTA W discord. Try these things out.

//EDIT: 

(STEAM ONLY) Game launching into Singleplayer

Completely quit Steam, then run RageMP and let RageMP launch steam and the game and you should load into the game. This, however, doesn't always work for Steam users but has worked for some. 

Found this as well.

Edited by For Ever
14 hours ago, Tedious said:

Let me know, thanks.

I had this problem for a long time, really got on my nerves.

I tried playing on a new GTAV copy and it worked, mysteriously. I don't even know how it did.

So absolutely nothing worked for me, however. I uninstalled RageMP. I also deleted my saved file and I deleted my social club folders. That being ''Social Club'' and ''Launcher'' inside of Rockstar Games in Documents. I started Gta V singleplayer and played the first mission. Quit and reinstalled RageMP and connected to GtaW through Direct Connect and it worked.

This can be closed, ty!