New "supplier" role - EDIT MILES

D-Kay

Short description: 

Players can apply to become something like a supplier who can edit/lower millege on certain cars so they can be sold for more cash. This ability should have only a few players within the server and should be kept rare. 

Detailed description: N/A

Commands to add:

. /editmiles

Items to add: N/A

How would your suggestion improve the server?

It would bring us more roleplay and it would be a nice addition for both legal and illegal sides on the server as it would be against the law to edit miles. 

Additional information: N/A

Edited by EazyShet
  • Upvote 2
6 minutes ago, i dont wanna od in LA said:

Yeah, or just make it possible in chopshops (and so, detectable if the right tools are used).

Nah nah, I mean it should be done only in chop shops but not every mechanic should be able to do it. 

• Upvote 1

Although the targeted audience for this is primarily for those who want to buy used vehicles, I really enjoy the idea. Realistically speaking, someone can do it with a cordless drill and a drum attachment. I say go for it, It'll bring some trust issues in the game! 

+1

Wouldn't that require a re-write of the current mileage system? You'd need the odometer which I'm assuming the suggestion is for tweaking but the actual OOC mileage to gauge what condition the vehicle would be in like how it works currently.

Would love to see this implemented though, hell, I'd love a whole revamp of the mileage system to allow players to set their vehicle's own condition but that's something for a whole other topic. 

Edited by BINGBONGGHOST
  • Upvote 1
  • D-Kay changed the title to New "supplier" role - EDIT MILES
  • Wuhtah locked this topic