Remove /createitem goods value automatic money withdraw

zaXer.

Short description: Remove /creatitem goods value automatic money withdraw

Detailed description:

Currently when you for example do /createitem goods 100 Bricks, it makes an item called 'Bricks' with value of $100. Half of the money of the 'value' goes into the biz bank, to compensate for the items. So $50 goes out of the person writing the command, to the biz bank, to compensate for the components value.

This is causing an issue, because in my case (and others), my employees create items and then bring them to a client. The client pays them and the employees return and deposit the sum in the biz bank.

But before that they've lost $50 in the transaction to create the items. And when you create a few higher-priced items, the employee is at a loss, because he deposits the client cash into the biz bank.

To fix this it requires the employee to calculate each of his automatically deposited money to then take it away from the client price, keep it for themselves to refund themselves and then deposit what's left.

In other cases my employees bring hte items and the client pays via a transfer directly to me or my faction.

The employees are not authorized to faction bank or biz bank and therefore they cannot withdraw the money to refund themselves for creating the items, and I'll have to pop on, calculate how much they got taken away and then refund it back to them.

This is just way too complicated and even reading it makes me confused even though I just wrote it. It's absolutely unnecessary.

Please make it so when you /createitem goods <value> <name>, it doesnt take money away from the employee. When the employee gets the payment, they deposit it into the biz bank anyways and the full sum remains there, which is enough to cover the components.

Or make it so when you /createitem goods 100 Bricks, it takes the full $100 away from the command initiator, and puts it in the bizbank. Then the employee takes the money back from the client and he doenst have to deposit unnecessary stuff and do unnecessary comments, he refunds himelf through the client. Much like how the bar system works. You buy a drink then sell it to the client at the same price, so you end up at 0$.

Commands to add:

Items to add:

How would your suggestion improve the server? Less headaches and unnecessary work from management to calculate pointless sums when you can just not do it at all.

Additional information: 

Edited by zaXer.
  • Upvote 1
20 minutes ago, adirthefirst said:

+1, What do you think about a spot in the business where clients can do /pay [amount] and then it gets straight to the business bank and when the employee does /createitem it takes money from the business bank and not from his own pocket 🧠

+2 Supporting

• Upvote 1