[LSNN] Democratic Senator-Elect Beqiri: "If you ask me, I'd get rid of every single gun on earth."

Ace_

43 minutes ago, Midsummer Night's Dream said:

Username: MidwinterTwilight 

Comment:  Jesus, some GOP shills have no chill. 

By the way, one senator does not determine who is in charge; even if Senator-elect Beqiri gave you a name, that wouldn’t tell you who is in charge.  So you’re either deliberately barking up the wrong tree or you’re pitifully misinformed. 

Username: BlaineCountyRocks

Comment: bold of u to assume im republican. Just because I dont support a lunatic who probably snorts farts out of a jar before every interview, doesnt mean im “GOP”. But sure, attack me, who just wants to carry on living a normal life up in blaine because its much easier for you who is prolly sitting inside ur half a million car. And yes, one senator doesnt choose, but when its a split senate, everyones vote kinda matters. Basic mafs, maybe ur just too dumb to understand

Edited by H04X
41 minutes ago, H04X said:

Comment: bold of u to assume im republican. Just because I dont support a lunatic who probably snorts farts out of a jar before every interview, doesnt mean im “GOP”. But sure, attack me, who just wants to carry on living a normal life up in blaine because its much easier for you who is prolly sitting inside ur half a million car. And yes, one senator doesnt choose, but when its a split senate, everyones vote kinda matters. Basic mafs, maybe ur just too dumb to understand

Comment:  

Well you’re obviously not progressive. “BlaineCountyRocks” has quite the paper trail.  This isn’t the first time I’ve stumbled on your comments. And what that paper trail shows does not fit the profile of a progressive.  

A GOP shill through and through—top to bottom.

Try using different aliases when you’re out shilling.

1 minute ago, Midsummer Night's Dream said:

Comment:  

Well you’re obviously not progressive. “BlaineCountyRocks” has quite the paper trail.  This isn’t the first time I’ve stumbled on your comments. And what that paper trail shows does not fit the profile of a progressive.  

A GOP shill through and through—top to bottom.

Try using different aliases when you’re out shilling.

Comment: why tf (the fuck) would i make up different names when im just representing what i stand for? have you ever thought about maybe, just maybe the democrats havent been very bright all along? i dont align with one party or another and im definitely not going to let a lesbian tell me otherwise. i think you are late to ur bartending shift btw (by the way) 🙂

• Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic