Remove /deposit (money laundering RP)

Angela

Short description: Remove /deposit command. Well, basically limit it. Before you say no, please read the detailed description.

Detailed description:
In modern times, especially in developed countries, cash is used less and less often. All legal companies pay with bank transfers in real life. In game, when you do a legal job, you should get bank transferred, when you buy a house or a car, or any legal good, the money is deducted from the bank account, not the cash. Who would be able to deposit money into their bank accounts? Business owners and managers. Paying with cash won't be illegal of course, so let's say a nightclub opens, the bouncer collects 30K in cash and the bartender 10K cash in drinks. They would give that cash to the business owner on manager, they would deposit it into their bank account, and bank transfer their employees. 

So basically the idea is that only legal business owners and managers should be able to /deposit. PD, SD and gov faction should be able to deposit as well. Players reolaplying judges should be able to see players bank transfer history, and start investigations if they notice something fishy.

Commands to add: 

None, just limit /deposit to business owners, managers and PD, SD, gov faction.

Items to add: none

How would your suggestion improve the server?  I think it will boost illegal roleplay a lot, enabling money laundering roleplay, investigations, etc. Nowadays, there's no difference between legal and illegal money, it's all the same. Illegal roleplayers who aren't running a legal business, will need to take more care of their illegal money, not being able to simply deposit in the bank. You won't be able to buy a house or car legally, unless to manage to launder the money. You can still buy them to other players if they want to accept cash, but they might ask for a higher price. Possibilities for new RP are endless if we just limit /deposit to certain people.

Additional information: 

I don't like the idea of having money and not being able to deposit in my own account.

If the bank finds that me depositing money to be suspicious it should be investigated, but locking deposits for regular joes isn't really benefiting anyone.

If someone wants to not launder their illegal money, they should be able to.  They'll be easy targets for the LSPD and their investigation in how they got that new car to begin with.