Skin-tone bar in character creator/surgeon

oced

Short description: Make a bar in the character creation menu to adjust a characters skin tone without adjusting the face or any other settings.

Detailed description: A skin tone bar would allow people to choose what race/skin tone their character would be with the face that they've already made. I've had experiences where I had good ideas for faces on characters, but due to the current menu not allowing you to select the specific race/skin tone that you want your character to be, you'd end up changing it and it may not be what you wanted and lead to dissatisfaction. 

Commands to add: N/A

Items to add: A bar that allows you to adjust skin tone in character creation menu and plastic surgeon.

How would your suggestion improve the server? It would give people the opportunity to make more creative characters, sometimes good looking faces are locked behind a restricted skin-tone. This feature would allow everyone not to look the same.

Additional informationThe bar would be laid out just like any other setting in the character creation menu. From the most pale skin-tone to the darkest of brown skin-tone.

Skin Tone Stock Illustrations – 5,930 Skin Tone Stock Illustrations,  Vectors & Clipart - Dreamstime

I know that in menyoo you can basically choose a skintone from any of the parents' available rather than having to use a slider to create a mix between two set "parents."

That's probably the best thing available, but even that would be a great thing to have.

That said, if adding a system for skintones like suggested by oced is possible then I'm all for it.

This isn't possible.

What is possible, however, is a seperate slider for choosing (and blending) skin tones between parent faces. Currently the script only allows for matching skin tones to the parents face, which is an artificial limitation by the script. GTA 5 allows for much more.

• Upvote 1
  • Wuhtah locked this topic