Remove the paywall behind certain animations.

Montana

image.png.729de15a4188f4c94a8a397e43776b5f.png

This is probably a violation of the GT-MP Eula, and should be available for all players to use as it would enhance the rp "flavor" 

To me it feels like this is profit driven, not asking for donation. There is nothing wrong with making money but it is shady when you're making money from assets that are not yours through a 3rd party client.

Edited by Montana

I feel that way too. It's a carryover from other servers. It wouldn't be as bad if donation packages were account based instead of character based which is another carryover from other servers. I suggested that be changed, it got denied >.>. 

I also don't see why it's only part of a $15 package and the smaller packages don't have walking styles. 

I dislike that injured isn't a free style as well. There's absolutely no good reason for that to not be available to everyone.

I don't know if it's a violation of EULA because it's cosmetic but I totally agree that it is wrong. Especially considering it only works for one character. Me personally,  I'm doubting I'll donate anything again because of how all of these "premium features" are set up. 

In my opinion it's have to stay like this way. I'm not a Gold Donator or something so I don't enjoy this feautre aswell, don't take me wrong.

I just think that the server have to survive and donations are important. If we'll remove the benefits of be a donator, no one will donate and the server would'nt survive.

I agree in some aspects but not others. I do realize that what I am about to say is from a privileged position in which I work and am able to donate to the server. I'd also like to state before we start that IN MY OPINION, I think that everyone that is in a position to donate should. 

YES walk styles could add to RP.

BUT

I don't think they are needed to RP and I think that the money it generates for the server is more important and needed than the ability to add a walk style to your character.

• Upvote 1

I would like to personally spend some time improving the premium packages as I have discussed with @Nervous, regarding what more can we do to improve player experience and game immersion for premium subscribing players.

I get the suggestion in this topic, walking styles could easily be as available as chat styles. The only issue with this is we need to create incentives for premium users to donate and keep this server going, and it would be awful if the only way to do this was to give them Pay2Win benefits such as 200% HP. Walking styles is a cosmetic addition that doesn't give the player any unfair advantage over unpaying members.

Anyway, I'm going to lock this because the original post is a bit hateful. @Montana unless you are going to step up and offer to cover the maintenance of running the server, you are in no position to call names at a process that keeps this game going for every player, including you, at the expense of depriving you a few walking styles.

• Applaud 1