[YouTube] : ⚡ Prison Horror Revelations | "She beat me up because the LSSD told her to" — OSTROVSKY LIVE

griggs

3 hours ago, dionkoffie said:

Name: Steven

Comment: This is bullshit. No evidence to back it up and the story doesn't make any sense whatsoever. It just doesn't add up. She was probably refusing and resisting when they did the DNA swabs on her.

She's just here for the money and the fame. Why else would she appear in a video to tell her 'story'.

Nickname: WKCarmen

Comment: You said no evidence and then you continue with "she was resisting and she is here for money and fame." While you have no proofs, she actually was in prison and has bruises on her face.  Here there is a picture of you. *comments leaves a link to a picture* 

KVSB3vn.jpg

2 hours ago, cillbosby said:

Nickname : lolgetrekt

Comment : imagine being a communist and then getting beat the fuck up lmaoooo i hope its real

Nickname: JoeBlaine

Comment: The real communists are running our goverment. How can people be so blind? Person gets into real, not sold out journalism and braindead people like you are criticizing... Get better at understanding who is your REAL enemy. 

* If you'd click to see the subscriptions of people that commented, you would quickly notice a similarity between some, if not all of them. Most of them would be subscribed to Russian-backed media resources and FOX News. 

• Upvote 1
1 hour ago, Lieutenant Plutonium said:

Nickname: WKCarmen

Comment: You said no evidence and then you continue with "she was resisting and she is here for money and fame." While you have no proofs, she actually was in prison and has bruises on her face.  Here there is a picture of you. *comments leaves a link to a picture* 

KVSB3vn.jpg

Name: Steven

Comment: That's why I said probably dumbass. Learn to read. Its proof and not proofs.

Great picture of a cock by the way. Bet you have many more where that came from. 

This is what's wrong with this country. Ugh.

Edited by dionkoffie
  • Shvag locked this topic