Seatbelts for vehicles

tomatoz

Short description: Add seatbelts for vehicles.

Detailed description: Add seatbelts for vehicles to avoid people from hitting F by mistake while driving or to avoid being ejected when getting into vehicle accidents. If you were to get into a bad accident in real life and you were most likely wearing a seatbelt, you probably wouldn’t be ejected and just kept in your vehicle. People also hit F by mistake while driving which causes some issues. Maybe also have it have a little indicator that shows up on the bottom left corner of your screen indicating that your seatbelt isn’t on as well as a chime while driving.

Commands to add: None.

Items to add: None.

How would your suggestion improve the server? My suggestion would improve the server by a lot because there are so many times where people hit F by mistake and then they have to either make a /report to get revived or run all the way back to their vehicle. This can cause some issues with roleplay and I just think that it makes things annoying.

Additional information: 

Edited by tomatoz
41 minutes ago, Smilesville said:

This was a thing in the past. It was removed for good reason. My thoughts from two years ago on this are the same today.

EDIT: I suspect this hasn't changed, either.

Okay, that honestly sucks. It’s whatever though.

Also, L&A

Edited by tomatoz