The NEW DRUGS update

Basko

Just now, Koko said:

I know they are, but I assumed that everyone was in agreement on what putiry and cutting drugs implied? This is a big aspect of drug criminal enterprises IRL. I'm all up for discussion if people are unhappy, but if the concern is that people will abuse the script, report abusers. Otherwise the way I see it suppliers now make a choice between selling more product for undiscerning customers or selling premium product potentially for more.

I agree with you, the potential of abuse shouldn't prevent good systems from being implemented. Let me just say that this is sort of a different level issue — it's more akin to how people destroy auction houses in MMORPGs by undercutting each other.

So similarly how there are rules and mechanics to keep, say, the house market safe from inflation, perhaps we should think about how we could prevent diluting the drugs too much (perhaps adding a chance to ruin the batch?).

13 minutes ago, yerro said:

So similarly how there are rules and mechanics to keep, say, the house market safe from inflation, perhaps we should think about how we could prevent diluting the drugs too much (perhaps adding a chance to ruin the batch?).

I agree with this suggestion!

Might also be interesting for illegals to sell that spoiled product (essentially scamming people into buying a bunch of kitchen supplies in a baggie lmao) and risk getting caught, I don't know.