The 'new' property rules about sales are not working at all and killed the housing roleplay

zaXer.

As I've explained in the past, the 3x limit is needed. I can see its flaws very clearly, but I choose them over someone selling a house in the ghetto for 500,000 or something as silly. Money is very easy to come by on this server. In this virtual world we've created for ourselves in this lovely video game, properties are numbered and limited. We can't magically add in physical structures, and for some reason most people's standards don't allow them to get an apartment, but always a house.  There's demand, and barely enough supply.

There are players who are currently sitting on their property for months thinking that the market price will magically increase, but in reality that's considered property inactivity and all it takes is one report for them to lose it, with no notification or forewarning. So if you're one of those people, you'll get more profit (which is exactly what you seem to want) if you go ahead and sell it now rather than wait for the magical market price increase that was once announced, as it's not within our scope at this moment nor does it mean your market price will increase.

So, my tip to you? Report the property you know is inactive, and if you actually need it. This month alone, we've evicted 6 people from Paleto Bay and gave some of the houses back to players who actively roleplay there, and are actually making use of those properties.  

Edited by Bombie
  • Upvote 1
  • Bombie locked this topic