/Sex

Guest Ingram

Is it possible to script or add the animations? It's could be an animation outside a vehicle too.

תוצאת תמונה עבור ‪gta 5 sex animation gif‬‏

The game is rated 18+ so I assume it's not going to be an issue with GTA World, to see the act more than just /me's :D

Edited by Ingram

Well, if you think logically - it may bring some prostitution roleplay which rarely found on other communities I played on and also some more  roleplay around. If you play as a hooker, and want to play that kind of roleplay, wouldn't you want more thing than just /me.

Edited by Ingram

These animations if found can ''help'' promoting redlight district RP. From the realism perspective I'm for, but personally not a fan.

If used you should be able to /sex [Targ] [1-3] [/pay] 

1 being a handie

2 being head

3 being sausage in the bread.

Edited by Associate

Already suggested. If we can find the animations and get them to work with a reasonable amount of effort (aka, without going above and beyond), I believe the consensus was that they would be implemented on some sort of basis similar to /greet where it's required for the other person to consent to the action via command. Obviously, abusing the ability to do this in public places or other silly things would be eligible for administrative punishment.

Edit: Archiving

Edited by Wisci
  • Wisci locked this topic