[LSDEM] Official response to DEM's campaign discredit

Scarlatti

3 hours ago, Al-Malikah said:

Username: msalehlaw

Comment: i know the both of you. I know you both to be passionate individuals with more similarities than differences and an interest in making the world and Los Santos a better place. the only benefit of you two bickering is towards those who would rather see you focusing your fire and passion towards one another than recognizing the real obstacles that are placed in both of your paths.

I am asking for the both of you to bury this hatchet and move forward recognizing there are individuals of all political affiliations who want the world to be a beautiful better place, and there are individuals in places of power who benefit from your distraction from their actual ability distinct unwillingness to effect and the changes you both seek in the world.

if not for your sake, for mine, calm this. we should not let the powers that be rile us and stir us against one-another.

Much love,

Saleh

Username: AugustVIII

Comment: I took "pride" in being objective towards the party I support when it came to this matter, so if someone from the other wants to absolutely generalize to make a point against democrats while talking about things like facts analysis/dispute on this thread,  they should have an idea about how that works before talking shit; not invoke feelings after trying to present themselves as a rational person for the purposes of this media mindspace. In short it's called being a hypocrite. And just because I use certain language to express myself, does not mean someone struck a nerve. It's called being blunt. I'll drop the subject but we're obviously not on the same side of whatever this path is supposed to be. This is supposed to be a debate of ideas, not a place to make friends. I think I made my point.

• Upvote 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic