Illegal Faction/PF License Question

El Cid

So I understand you're not allowed to have a PF License if you join an illegal faction.  My question is, how is the timing on joining the faction determined?  Is it when you have decided to join the faction or that you may want to?  Is it when you are actually added to the faction in-game?  Or is it when you start working with said faction, even if you are not added to the faction menu thingy in game?  Thanks!

It has nothing to do with illegal factions. The rule states you may not be affiliated with a gang or plan to affiliate with a gang when applying for a PF license. It’s not against the rules to be in an illegal faction, to my understanding it’s to stop gangs from abusing it and using said guns to shoot up the ghetto.

BsLqbci.png

Edited by Baize

Yeah I kind of took it as the 'spirit' of the rule is, don't buy legal guns once you start heading in the direction of joining a gang (which I assume covers other iterations like mob, mafia or whatever).

That being said, once that decision has been made, how do you give up your license?  I tried doing it through the LSPD messaging system, but no luck so far.  Should I ask an admin to take it away maybe?

Thanks as always for the feedback folks!

No worries. If you’d like the 1000% accurate answer though, you could send a private message to the Firearm Licensing Division’s C/O on the LSPD forums. They must be able to give you an entirely accurate and in-depth answer.

Surrendering your license works similar. Speak with an FLD member and they’ll take care of it.

You could also use the following topic to ask questions from them directly: https://lspd.gta.world/viewtopic.php?f=17&t=20

• Bash locked this topic