Inagawa-Kai

A Monks Pilgrimmage
52a823c4ec.png

Spoiler

0218ca8ae0.jpg

This has been a hard one for various people to swallow, but yes, Monk is currently retiring from the Inagawa-kai over IC means and terms and follos his aspirations to be a Spiritual guide and advisor for those that seek such services, and distances himself from the illegal life.
With his Uncles blessing to do so at hand, Monk leaves the services of the Clan.

On an OOC Note, I love you all @EliH@SirPuglesworth@Anesthatic@Bruce Lee@dungeonax@FilmFactory
And I know you guys can keep it up, but as it stands and as I told you, with the way things are currently going, also with Illegal FM, I don't see fertile grounds for any faction to prosper or develope at it's best and hence why I for the time being take my leave from any illegal faction untill things there are in a better place and the whole OOC drama surrounding it is over aswell.
I also would like to thank our faction handler @Jauss for his great display of interrest and general proffesionality in regards to handling things and working with out feedbacks.
Last but not least a big shoutout to the members of the Council
@Cici@Serenity@Orcaninja
It was a big pleasure to roleplay with you and your factions aswell, keep it going and fear not, Monk is still in town, just a retired aging man now ;)

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 3
1 hour ago, Bonestorm said:

A Monks Pilgrimmage
52a823c4ec.png

Reveal hidden contents

0218ca8ae0.jpg

This has been a hard one for various people to swallow, but yes, Monk is currently retiring from the Inagawa-kai over IC means and terms and follos his aspirations to be a Spiritual guide and advisor for those that seek such services, and distances himself from the illegal life.
With his Uncles blessing to do so at hand, Monk leaves the services of the Clan.

On an OOC Note, I love you all @EliH@SirPuglesworth@Anesthatic@Bruce Lee@dungeonax@FilmFactory
And I know you guys can keep it up, but as it stands and as I told you, with the way things are currently going, also with Illegal FM, I don't see fertile grounds for any faction to prosper or develope at it's best and hence why I for the time being take my leave from any illegal faction untill things there are in a better place and the whole OOC drama surrounding it is over aswell.
I also would like to thank our faction handler @Jauss for his great display of interrest and general proffesionality in regards to handling things and working with out feedbacks.
Last but not least a big shoutout to the members of the Council
@Cici@Serenity@Orcaninja
It was a big pleasure to roleplay with you and your factions aswell, keep it going and fear not, Monk is still in town, just a retired aging man now ;)

I will never accept that you put up some lies just because you've not been accepted in illegal FM, you've been demoted to administrator level 1 and this is what you pull? Going publicly against illegal FM for not accepting you, and claiming they are preventing all factions to prosper? There has been a major restructure in illegal FM the last 2 weeks in order to get weekly discussions, reports, supplies up to date with all factions. There is a major illegal faction leader meeting coming up to gather feedbacks and involve them in the process. You're out of any of these loops and yet you give yourself the freedom to trashtalk because you felt dishonored by two recents events. I was repeating again that I was here pushing respectful values to the community and I was expecting the community to do the same. As an administrator this is beyong ridiculous and unfit for an adult to go publicly push lies that will make your story look better. Without any surprise, you're removed from the administration team and I wish you good luck with wherever you'll go. Next time feel free to contact us, It's not like anyone can argue I'm not available all day long on discord.

Edited by Nervous
  • Upvote 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1

Wandering Advisor - Lesson on Spies

Spoiler

e123dcd183.jpg

As Monk still is part of the factions story, I'll keep posting here, currently the retired man is an advisor on request for all walks of life, here he explained a friend of his the five classes of spies and their use.