[SUNE] Is El Burro Heights a prostitution haven?

username: Ms Napkilla

comment:  I'm from El Burro Heights and it ain't no pimps in El Burro. I found it funny that you talking about shit going on in my neighborhood but you randomly took a picture of a car that was outside like it had something to do with something. Stop talking on El Burro if it ain't facts, check-in with the Heights landlords Eastside 13.

Username: Marero Salvatrucha

Comment: DON'T DISRESPECKT THE RAZA IN EAST LOS LIKE THAT. I AINT NEVER MET A HOE ASS NIGGA FROM EAST LOS. EAST UP TO ALL THOSE REAL SURENOS GANGBANGIN IN EL BURRO HEIGHTS. H.I.P LA DYABLA. LA MARA SENDS THEIR LOVE.

Edited by El Ghetto Man

User: VV1389
Comment: El Burro and the surrounding industrial areas are wonderful neighborhoods that have been neglected and frowned upon by the media, in articles such as this. This false information is what gives them a toxic appearance that frankly isn't true. Is there criminality there? Yes, of course, there is, but there are criminals all over LS, just that the ones in these poverty-stricken neighborhoods get put on the forefront whilst in other areas of LS they put it on the backburner. Articles like this are what makes mothers afraid to walk with their children in areas like these when they shouldn't be, framing up a neighborhood like a massive cover-up prostitution scheme is honestly just defamation, and I am sure that if the person who owns the car featured in this article sees this, they will have plenty of reason to take this to court for the aforementioned defamation.

Edited by Lmao
  • Upvote 1
Just now, Lmao said:

User: VV1389
Comment: El Burro and the surrounding industrial areas are wonderful neighborhoods that have been neglected and frowned upon by the media, in articles such as this. This false information is what gives them a toxic appearance that frankly isn't true. Is their criminality there? Yes, of course, there is, but there are criminals all over LS, just that the ones in these poverty-stricken neighborhoods it gets put on the forefront whilst in other areas of LS they put it on the backburner. Articles like this is what makes mothers afraid to walk with their children in areas like these when they shouldn't be, framing up a neighborhood like a massive cover-up prostitution scheme is honestly just defamation, and I am sure that if the person who owns the car featured in this article sees this, they will have plenty of reason to take this to court for the aforementioned defamation.

Yes, it is my car this is outrageous, I will be taking this to court as I commented above.

Username: Gumshoe-187

Comment:

I WILL NOT KNEEL TO VIOLENT STREET GANGS.

you UGLY hood SCUM.

The LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT will get to you ONE day. MARK these words. Your FILTHY days have been counted. You gang bangers Will end up DEAD or in JAIL. That is what you DESERVE. Using women as work tools just shows that you are THE SCUM of the earth.

You fucking PUNKS from El BURRO.

you never won ANY fair fight in YOUR life. Go on and HOLD your GUNS SIDEWAYS because you will NEVER win ANY fight

I will not kneel to murderers or the parents that raised them !!!

you are TERRORIZING COMMUNITIES and for THIS you will DIE. The LSPD has been SUCCESFUL at taking these thugs out!!! Warrant by warrant. Door by door. They will come for YOU. And when they KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR.... will you be THERE to FACE Them? They ARE TRAINED to take out GANG BANGING FILTH like you. 

you are the THUGS responsible for this sort of PROSTITUTION !!!

You have had your chance to learn about the law and common RESPECT. You REFUSED and you will now pay for your actions.

Look at YOURSELF. Dealing DRUGS....

Driving CARS that were bought with criminal money that you NEVER EARNED legally.

DEAR GANGBANGER, are you PROUD of YOURSELF???

You have HAD your CHANCE.

All of these ANIMALS will be found and they will be EXTERMINATED. The streets will be CLEANSED of these ANIMALS for GOOD. 

I ENCOURAGE all CITIZENS to take ACTIONS AGAINST THESE BEASTS !!!

We need to COMBAT The evil in El BURRO before it SPREADS.

***a Chinese IP address is linked to the username account***

52 minutes ago, A_Acko said:

Username: Gumshoe-187

Comment:

I WILL NOT KNEEL TO VIOLENT STREET GANGS.

you UGLY hood SCUM.

The LOS SANTOS POLICE DEPARTMENT will get to you ONE day. MARK these words. Your FILTHY days have been counted. You gang bangers Will end up DEAD or in JAIL. That is what you DESERVE. Using women as work tools just shows that you are THE SCUM of the earth.

You fucking PUNKS from El BURRO.

you never won ANY fair fight in YOUR life. Go on and HOLD your GUNS SIDEWAYS because you will NEVER win ANY fight

I will not kneel to murderers or the parents that raised them !!!

you are TERRORIZING COMMUNITIES and for THIS you will DIE. The LSPD has been SUCCESFUL at taking these thugs out!!! Warrant by warrant. Door by door. They will come for YOU. And when they KNOCK ON YOUR DOOR.... will you be THERE to FACE Them? They ARE TRAINED to take out GANG BANGING FILTH like you. 

you are the THUGS responsible for this sort of PROSTITUTION !!!

You have had your chance to learn about the law and common RESPECT. You REFUSED and you will now pay for your actions.

Look at YOURSELF. Dealing DRUGS....

Driving CARS that were bought with criminal money that you NEVER EARNED legally.

DEAR GANGBANGER, are you PROUD of YOURSELF???

You have HAD your CHANCE.

All of these ANIMALS will be found and they will be EXTERMINATED. The streets will be CLEANSED of these ANIMALS for GOOD. 

I ENCOURAGE all CITIZENS to take ACTIONS AGAINST THESE BEASTS !!!

We need to COMBAT The evil in El BURRO before it SPREADS.

***a Chinese IP address is linked to the username account***

Username: Shut the fuck up

Comment: Shut the fuck up you retarded cunt your mother's abortion failed and thats why ur here typing long ass sentences on the internet about people u wouldn't say shit to face to face.

• Upvote 2
  • Applaud 1
  • Shvag locked this topic
  • Wuhtah unlocked this topic