Public transport support

house-max

Just now, mj2002 said:

I like this idea, but how do you encourage people not to stand still with the bus and collect 4k/hour doing nothing? Maybe they need to make certain routes/stops or the pay pauses?

well, sadly I have no ideea how, I know that afk in public get him kick... and if you ask me... is more fun to drive than stay...a counter that you do something (like driving) , not write or /me... but similar to that.. could do the trick....

another way is to make it 60 minutes of driving... since you wait at red lights... will give him actually 4k at 2h... and... to be honest I see how the drive meter works on taxi now ?

if we limit to max 3 extra pays like it is now... maybe they would not be attracted to do that...

to make routes with checkpoints... I think it needs more scripting... but to be honest I am ok with the ideea of premade routes... and let's say you get some ammount at the end of the route.

One over the other.... if we manage to give the bus drivers 4k+ for every hour they really play....we could get some drivers.... 

It'd be better to see public transport on the roads than seeing people racing with rented vehicles. Out of town travel'd also be easier for those who roleplaying that they don't have a vehicle nor license, much more realistic to travel out of the city by a bus than by a taxi.
+1

Edited by fierre
  • Upvote 1
  • mj2002 locked this topic