Weazel News 002 - Los Santos' most popular club and how they do it.

Froge

yuOOnsS.png

Los Santos' most popular club and how they do it.

By Jake Leon 

NOV. 13, 2017

When thinking of a club what is the first thing that comes to mind? Is it the location? The service? Or maybe even the people? The Vault seems to have it all! Currently the most popular club in LS is The Vault, and we are here to find out why. In this article we're going to be exploring how The Vault has came to be the biggest/most popular club in town. We went around interviewing customers at the club, and here is what they had to say.

8jrZxXY.jpg

Front view of The Vault

Jake Leon for Weazel News

Anthony Galloway, an avid visitor, had many good things to say about The Vault. When asked how many times he visits The Vault weekly he responded with, "I'm here every night. Place does be kicking, so make that five [times a week]."

Anthony explained to us the main reasons he likes going to The Vault compared to other clubs is because "Opening times and staff." He also told us the location is a very big reason as well. 

nv1qRNS.jpg

Anthony Galloway at The Vault

After our interview with Anthony, we came across an Albanian man named Bekim Morina, who told us his view on The Vault. Bekim exclaimed why he liked The Vault, "Its located in a good place ... I like the service here, Also like the host."  Bekim also mentioned that the beers are good and fair priced.

8TcTvfD.jpg

Bekim Morina at The Vault

Our last venture was with Eugene Connor,  The Host at The Vault told us that his thought of why its so popular is because, "You can get shelter from all your problems here, and party!" He also told us that, "We love our clients, I personally make sure everyone feels comfortable." 

dwczdCK.jpg

Eugene Connor at The Vault

Overall we gathered many interviews than just the few showcased and came to the conclusion of The Vault's success. The location of The Vault plays a big factor, its in the center of Los Santos and its extremely accessible. The service is great, they show effort in taking care of their customers, and the bartenders do a good job at making the drinks! As well as the fact that they have a good customer base, which allows more interaction, and helps with advertising the club. 

I personally really enjoy The Vault and it is one of my favorite places to hang out and get a drink. You can catch me there and many others at The Vault, located at Mission Row and Strawberry Ave, just east of the Pillbox Bank. To all the other clubs out there, use these tips as a business plan and maybe your club will become one of Los Santos' biggest as well!

HfOUC6x.jpg

The Vault

Sponsored by:

1DnYKPZ.png

Follow Weazel News' official FaceBrowser page by searching Weazel-News or clicking this link.

Edited by Froge
  • Thanks 1

Name: 1488billio

Comment: lol I recommend this place because you can have a good fist fight with the staff. however one guy pulled a hammer but that’s fine cause we pulled a gun after and then the problem was solved. overall experience is good and I like the free shots of stuff 

Name: Gene

Don't tell that the place is racist or security is rough. Behave normally first, and then tell someone bothered you. No one gets touched for no reason, I assure you. And regarding the parties.. I've seen lots of people dancing, having drinks and fun. Wonder why don't they have any problems with that?

• Upvote 1
  • Jax locked this topic