GTA WORLD Dealership Price Guide 3.1

2 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

Thing is, I will look into making a simple app that links to the database and allows filtration of this list with images on display.

There are also people making a wiki page. That and using my google sheets will make grabbing the information easier if you were making an app.

Edited by Akiba
1 minute ago, Akiba said:

They are working on it, it's unfinished. 

Again, who ever made it, I don't think it should be on a non-gta-world system as it is not prices of all Roleplay servers.

Also for over a year you are the only person who expressed complaint against this guide.

Edited by Vash Baldeus
11 minutes ago, Vash Baldeus said:

Again, who ever made it, I don't think it should be on a non-gta-world system as it is not prices of all Roleplay servers.

Also for over a year you are the only person who expressed complaint against this guide.

Everything can be improved.

Just now, Vash Baldeus said:

Hence I'll be making a viewer app like this:

Reveal hidden contents

25d8d3d0d039eb79813b866289f31f11.png

I am sure this will improve the viewing experience as it will also have a filtering option.

That's good then, I don't know why you're fighting against improving the main thread before your app comes out.

Just now, Akiba said:

That's good then, I don't know why you're fighting against improving the main thread before your app comes out.

A spreadsheet is not an improvement in my eyes. But hopefully today we'll add the app to the main post here with ability to download. It will contact the db we have and load everything including images.

• Hawken changed the title to GTA WORLD Dealership Price Guide 3.1