GTA WORLD Dealership Price Guide 3.1

On 8/9/2020 at 11:25 PM, Marksman said:

You can't lease it.

There is actually one Sultan RS on the server I believe.

The process they went to get it was very complicated and took a long time (it was last year it was added)

They had to RP creating a replica throughout 3 months of high quality mechanic roleplay and proceed to apply for it with admins and send them plenty of evidence on 1. the effort they put into getting it and 2. why they deserve it.

i think now they've created some sort of system for special vehicles though which is good.

5 minutes ago, Hawken/Moscropp said:

There is actually one Sultan RS on the server I believe.

The process they went to get it was very complicated and took a long time (it was last year it was added)

They had to RP creating a replica throughout 3 months of high quality mechanic roleplay and proceed to apply for it with admins and send them plenty of evidence on 1. the effort they put into getting it and 2. why they deserve it.

i think now they've created some sort of system for special vehicles though which is good.

There isn't a player owned Sultan RS on the server anymore and you cannot lease it from the lease menu. I know the owner, I know what he did, he doesn't own it anymore.

So I stand by everything I've already said. Please, just accept it for what it is.

Edited by Marksman
  • Upvote 1
  • Hawken changed the title to GTA WORLD Dealership Price Guide 3.1