Spawn at the airport.

Make it so you spawn at the airport when you quit, countless times I've quit while having a car to spawn in in the middle of nowhere with no taxis forcing me to run for 40 mins to the airport to rent a car to repeat the whole process.

Something needs to be done.

Multiple spawn choices will be implemented in the future, but for now you'll have to stick with spawning where you quit.

I also want to recommend you to buy at least a faggio from the airport next time you're there. It's eventually more expensive if you keep renting vehicles. Just one mans opinion. I'll archive the suggestion in a day unless someone has something to add.

54 minutes ago, Bloodseeker said:

Multiple spawn choices will be implemented in the future, but for now you'll have to stick with spawning where you quit.

I also want to recommend you to buy at least a faggio from the airport next time you're there. It's eventually more expensive if you keep renting vehicles. Just one mans opinion. I'll archive the suggestion in a day unless someone has something to add.

There eill be an option to respawn in your last /quit position, yeah?

3 hours ago, Bloodseeker said:

One of the suggestions I would possibly like to see it spawning at your house (or if you rent from a house), legal faction hq or at the airport if you don't want to spawn at your last disconnected position.

5 hours ago, CRobinson said:

One of the suggestions I would possibly like to see it spawning at your house (or if you rent from a house), legal faction hq or at the airport if you don't want to spawn at your last disconnected position.

This is how it worked in 2005, there is no reason we don't make you reconnect you at your current position.

However letting players who do not own a vehicle respawn at the airport could be a good idea to avoid them running for 30 minutes if they were in the county indeed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Doakes locked this topic
  • 1 month later...