My first hours on gta world / gta 5 RP

Coni

Just now, DLimit said:

Roleplay that they're being driven by a taxi from the airport (NPC) rather than as one that is driving the vehicle.

Sounds like a good way to get out of a ticket in the scenario i get pulled over, or decide that my driver feels like evading the police.

Just now, 1357 said:

Sounds like a good way to get out of a ticket in the scenario i get pulled over, or decide that my driver feels like evading the police.

Brilliant critique of my proposal. However, I believe that one should pay for it in O.O.C. if that were to be the case.

You guys are getting lost a bit in the details. The available options to purchase a vehicle within a 10k price range (aka the cash u start with) are plenty. For a couple quids you get 30 minutes with a rental - more than enough to get you to the real place where you can purchase a cheap vehicle. 

It's also not that far to walk/run to verona beach and purchase a bmx there. 

However all those things need to be brought to the player in a more pro-active approach. If you RP under 18, well that sucks. Just walk to verona beach and buy a bycicle for a couple hundred quids - you got it anyway. To anyone else - Faggios are cheap ass bikes and I bet you even find cars under 10k if you look hard enough. 

The issue with most things I described is not how they are implemented but how new players are informed about these things. Getting a rental car should be about the first tip you give someone on the server. 

Nothing wrong with variety.

8 minutes ago, Coni said:

It's also not that far to walk/run to verona beach and purchase a bmx there. 

If you RP under 18, well that sucks. Just walk to verona beach and buy a bycicle for a couple hundred quids - you got it anyway. 

8 minutes ago, 1357 said:

Nothing wrong with variety.

Not quite true. 200 different things out of which none are truely polished are worse than having 50 fully functioning, balanced and thought through things. 

But yeah you could just put rentable bikes near the airport. I mean that's becoming a general trend even IRL no? Rentable e-bikes and shit that you unlock with QR codes. 

But generally speaking it's always better to flesh out what you already have rather than add more onto unsued potential. 

• 1 year later...
  • Perky locked this topic