More Gang Ped Faces

Sleepy666

Hello, I use peds and I know some others do aswell I was wondering if it was possible to get more of the alternate faces? 

They're definitely a lot more then the ones we currently have.. we have about 3-4 sometimes less on the gang skins, a friend of mine told me it was impossible.. but I figured i'd ask and see what the response would be. 

Here's a example of SalvaGoon03GMY

latest?cb=20150223224214  Every ped in this image is SalvaGoon03GMY

Here's a list of gang peds I would hope to see more faces for, if possible.

SalvaBoss01GMY

SalvaGoon01GMY

SalvaGoon02GMY

SalvaGoon03GMY

FamCA01GMY

FamDD01

FamDNF01GMY

FamFor01GMY

Families01GFY

MexGoon01GMY

MexGoon02GMY

MexGoon03GMY

BallaEast01GMY

BallaOrig01GMY

Ballas01GFY

BallasOG

BallaSout01GMY

Honestly I'm not even sure if every single one of these peds has faces that we don't have, figured I'd throw each gang in there though.

I'm pretty indifferent to the rest, SalvaGoon03GMY is what I'd really like to see though since it seems to have the most varying faces.

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1

This should be really put into consideration, because gangs suffer from everyone looking the same or if they create an GTA:O character, the tattoos can look stupid, I'm lucky I can imagine tattoos and imagine tattoos on my char, but this should be taken into the list of things that can be placed into the game. LET'S DO IT!

I like this suggestion. Being a Ped user I've discovered that one model has multiple variants with the cmd of /SURGERY instead of Y at the Plastic Surgeon

and multiple hair variations at the haircut if you change the first two options.  I believe this will do it, try it out for your selected PED. 

Worked for me.

Edited by Sean_Davenport
  • 1 month later...

BUMP we still need these, those of us using NPC models need more of a selection when it comes to faces and apparel due to many skins looking alike and not being able to swap faces like in single player say if you were using a mod menu. This is a small simple suggestion and I'm sure they could be added in little to no time.

• mj2002 locked this topic