Remove the frozen camera when we're dead.

Jennie

Honestly I just dislike the AFK Camera and I'd rather have the game switch to a first person view.
What I do get with a free camera is maybe to evaluate how damaged my character is and the position? But that would not be needed if the hit system which was announced yesterday works for everything like for example car crashes.
It's a difficult Idea since the fear of MG is so high.

I'd personally say "No" since it doesn't contribute to anything definitely positive in MY mind beside injure RP but it's not necessary and I'd much rather have First Person Forced so it stops spinning the camera which actually makes me sick because I am weird okay. .

Yeah, but here again, I don't think a system should not be implemented because of fear of MG. If people MG, that's what forum reports and /report is for, and those people can be dealt with accordingly. This will just clear up issues of knowing when people are addressing you in /me and /do, since you don't see if FD/PD/other help is near you. And if you want to lock every cam that's not your character POV, then we would be forced to play in FPS, but we aren't forced to do so either way, and one could argue that you can MG with it the way it is.