Sunset Animal Clinic

Posted (edited)

nvfes9w.png

Name:  
Pet's Name:

Rating:  🐱🐱🐱🐱🐱

Comment: 

Reviews will be validated with our clinic records, to ensure quality and assurance. Any unverified reviews will be subject to removal. 

Edited by Boots

Name: Evie Thomas
Pet's Name:  Shaggy
Rating: 😺😺😺😺😺

Comment: Dr. Carlisle was so amazing! She was very timely, polite, professional, and patient with a delicate situation. Dr. Carlisle took great care of Shaggy! I can't recommend Sunset Animal Clinic enough! I will definitely be sending all of my friends to Sunset Animal Clinic! 

• Upvote 1

Name: Eva Cheng
Pet's Name: Artemis

Comment: Doctor Carlisle has done an amazing job yesterday. Artemis wasn't pleased by being taken to the vet especially after being told she needs to lose some weight and that she's moody! Artemis also refused an alternative diet consisting of healthy and organic foods on the spot. We're looking forward to the next visit! Definitelly recommend this clinic!

• Upvote 2

Name: S.M
Pet's Name: Luna

Comment: Doctor Carlisle is amazing! So sweet and easy going! The building is absolutely beautiful and is definitely a place you can trust for your fur baby to go. Reasonably priced as well with a good selection.

• Upvote 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Name:  cat daddy
Pet's Name: Ginger

Comment: dr. carlisle is a very nice and knowledgeable veterinarian. the environment was very warm and welcoming. a variety of pet products are available to purchase at the clinic. Ginger now eats healthy organic cat food ONLY. I also got a mouse toy for her to chase around so she doesn't become fat. shit was excellent 👏

• Upvote 1