Development blog : Update 3.6 - ID papers, gym, one cards, banking app, drugs, news articles & improved new player experience

@Price Any more info on wether this welcoming job is going to be able to be done by people already in official factions and ifso, how well those can be combined? 

Is there going to be a quota or are you going to be able to just freely reach out whenever you choose? 

If you've got someone new who's interested in doing LEO RP, and you're an LEO, are you able to use your faction acess to properties & stuff to showcase stuff to them? I.E Show them the police stations, where they go, more faction-specific stuff? Likewise for someone interested in medical RP like LSFD or pillbox medical people? Are those people for example going to be able to select options like "I'm new to roleplay and want a generalized tour" aswell as "I'm a new/somewhat experienced/veteran RP'er and I'm already leaning towards a specific kind of RP." 

I.E. Can someone who is already pre-disposed towards a certain type of RP go "Hmm.. I'm pre disposed to crip RP/surreno RP/asian gang/organized crime" and get in touch with a "helper" who's already in that specific area of RP? 

Stuff like this I'm curious about. How far does this extend. Program wise.

• Upvote 1

great to see so many changes and additions brought in at once.

banking wise though, is it possible to also add in all of the businesses which you're hired to as Manager? currently on /banking I only have access to my personal account and businesses which I own/lease whereas on Fleeca, I have access to businesses that I'm hired to with banking access.

• Developer
40 minutes ago, Farrell said:

banking wise though, is it possible to also add in all of the businesses which you're hired to as Manager? currently on /banking I only have access to my personal account and businesses which I own/lease whereas on Fleeca, I have access to businesses that I'm hired to with banking access.

Currently pending testing. Will be on before the end of the week.

• Upvote 1
  • Developer
8 hours ago, Farrell said:

Pushed with 3.6a for next restart.

• Applaud 1