Amend the cop killing rule

12 minutes ago, LVL99 said:

I would like to see less LEOs sitting idle in gang infested areas of South Central as if it’s a cozy suburb. 

Exactly. The whole reason why they get killed and /report very quickly after they do. It’s 10x more likely to see police patrol the nice suburban areas of ANY big city compared to the hoods. 1. Because it’s more safer (duh) 2. Because it’s more likely to see crime happening where people have the money.

The only (I’m using ‘only’ very lightly here btw) law enforcement patroling the hoods is the gang cops they have specifically for taking down the gangs.

My whole point is, if the police didn’t beg to be killed by gangbangers, they wouldn’t lurk where the gangbangers are but no, they have to hang around there where known killers are to get as many arrests as possible, and god forbid it doesn’t go their way!! 😡😡

• Upvote 1
2 minutes ago, OCSteppa said:

Exactly. The whole reason why they get killed and /report very quickly after they do. It’s 10x more likely to see police patrol the nice suburban areas of ANY big city compared to the hoods. 1. Because it’s more safer (duh) 2. Because it’s more likely to see crime happening where people have the money.

The only (I’m using ‘only’ very lightly here btw) law enforcement patroling the hoods is the gang cops they have specifically for taking down the gangs.

My whole point is, if the police didn’t beg to be killed by gangbangers, they wouldn’t lurk where the gangbangers are but no, they have to hang around there where known killers are to get as many arrests as possible, and god forbid it doesn’t go their way!! 😡😡

I agree, it’s impossible to do crime in South Central. Cops get on your ass right away. 

5 minutes ago, Conwell said:

I agree, it’s impossible to do crime in South Central. Cops get on your ass right away. 

Yh i aint gon lie gang, i aint read shit u posted but im glad we can agree on something 🤝 

• Upvote 1
15 minutes ago, Conwell said:

Police Reponses in South Central is usually the level it is usually because of the sheer level of open violence in the area. The level of unrealistic shoot outs multiple times in a day generally results in a higher police presence.  Cause and effect.

• Upvote 3

I'm sorry to say, but PD is very low quality right now. I had been stopped multiple times just for having a Mask nametag, which they have seen while driving past full speed and in a tinted vehicle, we had been blatantly followed around by a solo officer while being four gang members deep in a vehicle and have had our stash MGed based on screenshot thread / OOC game sense (someone has a gun they bound to have more stashed somewhere, ex. in their home / rented property) when in reality nobodys house gets flipped like they're El Chapo for having a single gun carrying charge on their record. All of this happened inside one month and it sadly kills illegal RP scene and illegal players will to play as mallrats in uniforms is something you have to deal with on a daily. You try to steer clear from them as you know what's going to happen, but it's just impossible to avoid sometimes.
I understand it's not as easy to make changes in a gov fac as it is in an illegal one, you can't shut it down, you can't kick out a bunch of people at once, but imo something in PD needs to change ASAP as it's one of the lowest quality factions on whole server rn. They need to either face harsher consequences for dying as most of us do, or players need to be allowed to fire at them for less than a life in jail type warrants. If anybody thinks a LEO won't get shot at by somebody who's facing 10+ years in prison, then you're crazy, because that is a long, long time to spend in a little cell where you could be stabbed to death any day and especially if that character has been in the jail before as a lot of people would rather die than go back. Shooting at LEOs in some cases might be people not fearing for their character's life, but in some case it might be just the opposite. Just my two cents.

• Applaud 1
3 minutes ago, Mediva said:

Police Reponses in South Central is usually the level it is usually because of the sheer level of open violence in the area. The level of unrealistic shoot outs multiple times in a day generally results in a higher police presence.  Cause and effect.

Police responding to something is one thing, police camping is another. 

f7915e2983e01fc4004a367560f7e7ba.png

South LS is ridiculously compact, and between all the established gangs are randoms that cause the sheer bulk of the chaos but it's the established gangs that suffer from the police response. 

• Upvote 1
37 minutes ago, Conwell said:

It’s not tho. Read the suggestion again please. The suggestion is to make exceptions to the rule, not remove it. And very specific exception. I’m not suggesting to let people DM cops over a tail light fine. 

I did read it, but you know what you give people that exception, they'll abuse the shit out of it.   

5 minutes ago, Mediva said:

Unrealistic shootouts multiple times in a day? Shootouts rarely happen anymore between gangs. It’s maximum like 3-4 shootouts between gangs a day on gtaw. Shootouts between robocop police however? Obviously a high statistic due to the police presence. A lower police presence = less police shootings = less problems with the LSPD and LSSD.

Just now, OCSteppa said:

Unrealistic shootouts multiple times in a day? Shootouts rarely happen anymore between gangs. It’s maximum like 3-4 shootouts between gangs a day on gtaw. Shootouts between robocop police however? Obviously a high statistic due to the police presence. A lower police presence = less police shootings = less problems with the LSPD and LSSD.

It's not the gangs, it's mostly these random pop-up crews coming from Nopixel or Roblox but while they disappear shortly after the police doesn't. 

• Upvote 3
1 minute ago, OCSteppa said:

Why are you derailing the thread into a LEO vs Criminal debate anyways?  

27 minutes ago, Conwell said:

As for this, it's more of a response thing I believe if the crime rate is through the roof obviously you're going to show more presence in the area. Davis right now is an utter shit show from what I've seen the past few days, none the less back on the topic at hand like I mentioned previously. I get your objective might be great but all it takes is one bad appeal to spoil the bunch. But poor escalation as of recent has been on a massive high if I'm being honest. 

• Reece? locked this topic