Rule: 15 addition: Shooting automatics from a vehicle/bike

Hello, I'm making a suggestion for an attempt to fix a rotten meta that's been happening regarding shootings.
Every day there are multiple shootings, no one can deny that, and that's maybe a problem in itself, but I won't dive deep into that.

My suggestion is regarding Rule: 15
And it's for this rule to have another section regarding drive-by shootings with automatic guns, apart from assault rifles.

Currently, GTA w is basically Tec9/Scorpion drive-by meta, no one likes, not illegal RP'ers, not civilians, not LEOs, not even admins.
It STINKS. Everyone's driving 4 deep with those guns and just lasering people because if you're shooting from a car with those weapons, you have 0 recoil.
"Why don't you hop out then?" Because I'll simply be at a disadvantage, and in the end, if someone is preparing to shoot someone, they will use the best method to do that.

So I'm suggesting an additional section to be added.
"When shooting from a vehicle, or bike in an attempt to do a drive-by you are only permitted to use pistols."
( This is a rough draft of how it can be worded, but I'm sure something can be done to fix all that.)

Before recoil was added to the server, everyone hopped out and shot at people, because shooting from cars was either bugged or nerfed and you did barely any damage + sync issues.

I think my suggestion will be met with a lot of support from every avenue of RP because everyone is getting sick of it.

Please discuss this, try not to argue too much, and not derail the topic.
In the end, I just wanna have fun, and this current meta is really preventing that.

• Upvote 32
  • Applaud 1
1 minute ago, marbella mondays said:

nah this aint it jax... fr, just punish the morons not every1

u don't shoot, u take 30 pictures of ur char in /editor and ask people to like ur thread. Hush up, son.

Meta is gay, and needs to be gone

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
  • Naeno locked this topic