Where did all the Surenos go?

FOOBACCA

20 hours ago, The Plug said:

Let’s just set the record straight since people in the past liked to blame me for everything:

I can’t say the exact number but Eme was getting over 60 guns a month. We had to supply 8 - 10 Sureno factions (multiple facs over 20+ members) Vs the Whites getting at least as many guns as Eme or more (3 white suppliers vs 1 Eme supplier) with only 4 facs to supply. 5 guns went to Asians for supplying us drugs after our faction drug supplier was CKed. 5 guns went to AB and associates who were supplying us with meth. 5+ guns went to AP13 who were literally in my characters crew and some of the biggest earners. 

TGS and TT were blackballed ICly after CKing some of my chars crew members in a rebellion/coup. Which is why we also had to keep some guns from the drops for Eme itself in case there was a war.

Then we get raided by OSS and lose 65 guns, 3 kilos of drugs and thousands of ammunition right after a drop due to an IC snitch and informant. 

Instead of me abusing my OOC position as the supplier to force the other Emeros to be subservient to my character, I allowed the other Emeros to distribute the guns to the gangs that were under them. In hindsight should I have handled distribution myself? Yes. Would it have been unfair and unrealistic from an IC standpoint? Yes. Was it my job as the fac leader and supplier to make sure the distribution is being handled? Yes. Was all of this shit my fault? No. There was many factors that led to the situation but we need to really stop the cap like I was single-handedly denying the entire Sureno scene guns. 

Apparently it was wrong for Eme to supply other races SMALL amounts of firearms in exchange for drugs but perfectly ok for AB to supply Surenos since they had a surplus of guns and less factions that they were obligated to supply. And I want to be clear here I’m not blaming or talking down on The White Car. It’s a solid faction. They were doing what was best for their interests and it was all IC. I’m just saying so were we and with less inventory so I don’t understand why everything gets pinned on me. I was dealing with a serious IRL situation and couldn’t be as active sorry I have IRL obligations as a grown man. 

It was a truly sad thing to see; I find it a bit weird that after every coup somehow an admin is placed into the leadership role of said faction.

• Upvote 2

Real talk, eme was great 20-22 and then it just seemed so OOC base. It started giving people don't got a lot of power IRL so they trip easily on the game. I barely find a character I can call unique, a lot of people want to be like the next one or think they got to obtain a certain image. Get cked and spawn with everything all over again to do the same shit again. IFM has a lot to do with it dropping too, if you're not with them you're against them. The only way to get shit back on track is if people start remembering it's just a game. 

• Upvote 1
  • Applaud 1

old eme got inactive anyway n it was obvious they couldn’t sustain the large influx of sur facs on the scene. i remember even their leaders telling ppl to stop making sur facs on the cord. in the months leading up to the faction’s shutdown they weren’t sliding to collect tax from a lot of factions because they were too inactive. 

for what it’s worth i can say plug’s eme was good up until april of this year, then i started noticing a decline in activity, drops, etc. goes without saying that there were some nooby characters in eme, characters that pretty much existed to kill blacks in prison and log off without any consequences (this went on for longer than it should have). the fact that many of the faction members were behaving like an authority on sur rp while they had lots of questionable characters representing eme is also what i’d argue demotivated lots of serious potential members from joining.

and well when they lost gun supplier it was p much over.

• Upvote 2
19 hours ago, Martyn said:

As an outsider all I can say is La Eme without Plug and Writer doesn't feel right.

Doesn't make sense not to have Plug in power tbh. He got hit by bitter people and had that taken away. I personally loved Rafael/Ramon's storyline when we were in the same faction at a point. 

Edited by perico princess
  • Upvote 2
14 hours ago, The Plug said:

@burnerfr get off the burner acc and say it with your chest homito. Nobody said I didn’t make mistakes all I’m saying is that bullshit anti Eme Gen III propaganda yall keep spewing isn’t the truth. Nobody’s hating on Gen 4 Eme either, in fact you can ask Scar and Brink it’s the exact opposite.

1. I can name literally over 10+ people who were either new to Sur RP or never historically in my char’s crew that were brought in and brought up. Foo Baca, Macho, Navo, Hootless, Darkside, Panda (not new to Sur RP he was an Emero on LSRP), Bader and the list can continue.

2. We were on 2 strikes for a fucking year straight, neither of these were caused by me or my IC subordinates by the way. So you telling me to take a chance and risk a 4 year faction on somebody not fucking up a hit is laughable. I brought this up to IFM and initially we were given chances for when this had happened in the past. It didn’t stay that way and cool I can’t blame IFM from their POV you can only give somebody so many chances. At the same time tho y’all can’t blame me for excluding people who were wildcards from activities that could get us our 3rd strike.

3. Don’t give me that shit about unneeded greenlights. OBZ was green lit by La Eme and even white gangs cuz they did a drive by on an Emero’s hood MS13. Are you saying that me issuing a greenlight due my character’s hood (Rancho TGS) being pressed by other STGs and my char’s crew members being killed isn’t a valid reason? La Eme had not only greenlit gangs from other races IRL including blacks and Asians. After that shit with Rodney King riots and the early 2000s race riots in prison they BLANKET GREENLIT THE ENTIRE BLACK RACE in LA. You’d know that if you actually knew anything about La Eme and weren’t just spewing lies you heard.

I know what the fuck I’m talking about and I was directly involved. You don’t know shit and weren’t even involved. Or you were, I don’t know cuz you want to hide behind a burner instead of just having an open discussion like we’re having here.

yo where da guns at

• Upvote 2
  • Naeno locked this topic