Struggling as a Black American role player in GTAW

54 minutes ago, Gangstafary said:

Some new factions being stacked from day 1 vs some other factions not being able to do so. This way, instead of sureño gangs with veteran players that carried their guns over after a namechange like Naeno mentioned, people keep their characters and, for example, develop them up to prison, where they find themselves in a realistic position for a gun supplier/scheme. It's a win/win situation.

this will only make the gun problem worse you’re looking at the wrong end of the spectrum. honestly it’s not even that hard to get guns you just have to be willing to develop relations with the right people

On 1/19/2024 at 12:06 PM, Gangstafary said:

Deleting assets like guns or drugs after a namechange sounds like a neat idea.

Whatever y’all do DO NOT listen to this guy he’s smoking Mexican super meth. Absolutely insane suggestion.

I can’t believe I actually for once in 4 years of playing here agree with @mj2002 but we found the one take that was so bad that the stars and atoms could align in the Universe to make this possible. 

People having guns from other chars allows them to realistically portray certain concepts that wouldn’t be able to without these, saves IFM the job of having to make sure every single faction/group is supplied and allows for more RP. Don’t you ever make a suggestion in this thread again buddy, we’ve heard enough out of you. Just say you’re voting for AOC and go.

• Upvote 3
  • Applaud 1
3 hours ago, The Plug said:

Whatever y’all do DO NOT listen to this guy he’s smoking Mexican super meth. Absolutely insane suggestion.

I can’t believe I actually for once in 4 years of playing here agree with @mj2002 but we found the one take that was so bad that the stars and atoms could align in the Universe to make this possible. 

People having guns from other chars allows them to realistically portray certain concepts that wouldn’t be able to without these, saves IFM the job of having to make sure every single faction/group is supplied and allows for more RP. Don’t you ever make a suggestion in this thread again buddy, we’ve heard enough out of you. Just say you’re voting for AOC and go.

That was a lot of projecting, buddy.

• Upvote 1
On 1/19/2024 at 12:06 PM, Gangstafary said:

Deleting assets like guns or drugs after a namechange sounds like a neat idea.

What's the point of buying a namechange if I don't get to keep my assets then? Lmaooooo

• Upvote 2
1 hour ago, Hop Or Drop said:

What's the point of buying a namechange if I don't get to keep my assets then? Lmaooooo

Starting a new character, different background, different ethnicity, different aims. I didn't mention assets as a whole. Cars and properties aren't affecting what a faction has or hasn't at the start in terms of guns and drugs.

• Upvote 1
6 hours ago, Gangstafary said:

Starting a new character, different background, different ethnicity, different aims. I didn't mention assets as a whole. Cars and properties aren't affecting what a faction has or hasn't at the start in terms of guns and drugs.

I'm gonna be honest with you, bro, that is ass. I'd just sell my crib and car then delete the char to make a new one.

• Upvote 1

Black roleplay is fine, there's a handfull of good black factions right now. It just gets a bad look because

a) all the fivemers it attracts

b) all the noobs who have ruined the black scene for going on 2 years now yet complain on these very threads

c) because people just aren't willing to admit that the black factions are better than their beloved white/asian/sureno scene. 

Right now black roleplay clears all three mentioned above. 

• Upvote 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Applaud 1

You will struggle until a member of ifm roleplays black or makes a black faction because only then will ifm give you guns. 

And the factions that are endorsed by ifm usually close in 3 weeks or get bored because everything gets handed to them straight away 

• Upvote 2