Fix the [...] (typing indicator) and /ame overlap

Problem

When do you an /ame, the text appears above your character's head. But as soon as you start typing, the /ame text gets replaced by [...] (and then comes back when stop typing).

IqWx1Ho.gif

Suggestion

Permanently move the typing indicator up 'one line' so that it never overlaps with /ame's.

5Tb5hyG.pngGvaK6hd.png

Misc

Apparently this is a bug too, would be great if it could be fixed as well with these changes.

Edited by u10sil
  • Upvote 8

And to go one further - if someone types /pm make it disappear all together. I have waited numerous times for a persons reply thinking he was typing out an extensive /me or something only to then have the symbol disappear, reappear and be hit with a "All yours" or something like that. 

• Upvote 2
11 hours ago, Coni said:

And to go one further - if someone types /pm make it disappear all together. I have waited numerous times for a persons reply thinking he was typing out an extensive /me or something only to then have the symbol disappear, reappear and be hit with a "All yours" or something like that. 

Had no idea this was a bug. I added it to the top of the post, would be nice to get this fixed along with this suggested change.